The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEOCONTEST2008 final result announcement

Big applause big thumbs for Bagi, Tami and the team. Even though only got 4th position, I only can said thank you very much for great works and also applause for other contestant who participate on this contest. See you on the next SEO contest next year.:thumbsup:

Big applause big thumbs for Bagi, Tami and the team. Even though only got 4th position, I only can said thank you very much for great works and also applause for other contestant who participate on this contest. See you on the next SEO contest next year.:thumbsup:

Congratulation to you!
Please send me your paypal id via private message:)
Thanks

It is my pleasure to announce the final result of the seocontest2008 contest.

The winner is:
Sphere Team

The three runners up are:
Benjamin Arriola
Eligio Tapiador Jr
Dwi Hermawanto

I would also like to take the opportunity to say a big thank you to Temi, who made such a great contest possible and thanks to all those who made this contest a success! Congratulations to all!

I believe that with this contest, UKWW forum gained a lot of valuable members, and honestly hope that you will all become regular visitors of this great community.

Once again, congratulations to all!
Proud to be indonesian.well done my friend Dwi Hermawanto.

Great competition... Congrats to the winners :kneeled:

Thank you UKWebmasterWorld for sponsoring the contest and thanks to Temi, Skinner, Resonate, and Bagi for all the hard work in moderating the posts and answering lots and lots and lots of DUMB questions.

I also want to thank Resonate for bringing me over to this great forum. I have other commitments with Resonate so I am sure he will keep me up to date on the next contest. The winners did a great job, again congratulations on finishing in the top 5 :goodjobsign:

According to my local Google SERPs my page ended in 12th :D of over 621,000 Results. Looks like we gave Google a few links to organize. I am considering doing SEO work full time, if it could replace my income from my manufacturing business.

Thanks and Congratulations to all the contestants...... :thumbsup:

CONGRATULATIONS TO:

Sphere Team :first:

and the three runners up:
Benjamin Arriola,
Eligio Tapiador Jr,
Dwi Hermawanto "Pogung"

I am proud of you all...!! :thumbsup:

Special Thanks to Temi, Skinner, Bagi, Andrej "Resonate", and other UK Webmaster World Team for facilitating us in this great SEOcontest2008. Good job guys!

Also thank you very much for all Contestants. We learn SEO together here, making friends, and help each other. It's so nice. Let's change the world to be a better place!

See you in SEOcontest2008 2.0 :friends:

It was really a nice experience in this seocontest where all types of up and down were seen. The No. 1 position was the place where many participants ranked well, but, at last it was the sphere team who took the 1st place.

Congratulations to all the winners and all the contestants who participated and made this contest an excellent show point. It's never good to loose but learning is the main thing which all of us have to keep in mind no matter we have loosed but I am happy for the winners and for myself as I learned many things over here.

Special thanks to the UK WW Team for organizing such an contest where we tested and experimented various type of things.

Thanks to Temi, Skinner, Bagi, Resonate and OWG for helping and making this wonderful contest.:goodjobsign:

Tightening my laces for the next contest seocontest 2.0.

Thanks

:D

Well, the contest is over, yet we couldn't end without posting a last article on our page... Many people congratulated us, but several other wanted that we apologize... That's what we did here :

http://www.seocontest2008-sphere.com/seocontest2008-the-rabbits-answer/

:D

(sorry, it's just humour, related to the game we made) :friends:
See you on the next contest !

banners
Back