The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

SEOCONTEST2008 final result announcement

B

Bagi Zoltán

It is my pleasure to announce the final result of the seocontest2008 contest.

The winner is:
Sphere Team

The three runners up are:
Benjamin Arriola
Eligio Tapiador Jr
Dwi Hermawanto

I would also like to take the opportunity to say a big thank you to Temi, who made such a great contest possible and thanks to all those who made this contest a success! Congratulations to all!

I believe that with this contest, UKWW forum gained a lot of valuable members, and honestly hope that you will all become regular visitors of this great community.

Once again, congratulations to all!

Last edited:
Hi Bagi, thanks for the seo contest and those positive results :), may you, please, change my name and put Sphere Team, because we played in Team, I just give my name for registration, thanks ;)

Congratulation !

It was undoubtly a very exciting contest :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I never saw a contest with so many moves on top position, nice organisation and nice spirit, thanks to all ;)

Guys, please send my your paypal id via private message, but please use the registered contest UKWW profile name, in order to avoid any mistake.
Thanks!

Great team, great organizers, great competitors. Well, it was a damn good contest :)

Congratulation for the winner and also for all participant :goodjobsign:

See you on the next competition :yahoo:

Thanks to all !
I would like to say it's the first time a french team win an international seo contest, and it was a pity because we've took part in seo contests since the early 2004 with the "mangeur de cigogne" (stork eater), we've got a lot of good seo forum. We've tried to win v7ndotcom or globalwarming, but it was very difficult because we don't speak well english, and seo need it !
On the seosphere forum, we've made a good team with highly skilled seo, like Eclipsis, Tiger (Paul Sanches) but also Karak... Our site was not so nice, this contest was perhaps easier than v7ndotcom or globalwarming, but Benj was a great concurrent !
And we did it !

Now, I hope we could join this team on an other contest, to meet Benj another time !

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done sphere team, i watched your performance through out & glad you pulled the stops out in the final days:kneeled:

I just woke up. 630am here. Thank you. Good contest. Congrats to everyone. If everyone learned something in the contest, no matter what rank you are, that's the most important thing. Congratulations to all of us.

Congratulations to all the winners. All those who didn't win, i hope this will inspire you to do better in next competition.

As much as Paul/Eclipses and team, me and Eli were ranking somewhere although maybe not high yet sometime by the end of February with several weeks being in the index already. On February 27 was Dwi's sign in date. It was like he was competing just slightly over 1 month only. Good job Pogung.

Congratulation for seosphere
I got a lot of experience ! (In french we say "QUE LE MEILLEUR GAGNE")
See you on the next competition

MI
Back