The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO2008 Thank you all very much :)

temi

affiliate
While we wait for Bagi to officially announce the winners of SEOContest2008, I just want to use this opportunity to thank people whose contribution has made it a success.

First of all I will like to thank SkinnerW for promoting and help run the contest, to Bagi the chief Judge, GKD, OWG and all those who gave suggestion to the running of the contest and the
BIGGEST THANK YOU goes to the participant, thank you all very much for participating.

Your very welcome, temi

I got a lot of experience during this seocontest. I hope I could implement my experience on the next seocontest and reaching better result.

It is my pleasure Temi as this was my first contest for optimization as i am in the field of optimization from 4 months only.

I have nothing to lose but gained and developed my skills. No, matter i haven't got on the Top 1st position but would like to congrats all the fellow mates who participated in this competition.

This competition was full of energy and enthusiasm as all the member's did various things which made them in the top. Congrats to the upcoming winner in advance :D.

Last i would also thank all the staff of UK WW for organizing and running the contest in such a passion and giving support to all the members when ever needed.

Thanks

Amit

thanks temi for bringing this wonderful seo contest and to all the staff who helped organizing this event.

I have learned a lot and i guess this will a great addition to my link building method.

Yes thanks Temi, Bagi and all the staff, this was a nice seo contest :)

Thanks to all seo contestants and especially Benj, a great player.

congrats for the success of the contest! :thumbsup: looking forward for an SEO contest next year :dance2:

Thank you Temi

I learned a lot and it was fun and I finished 12th (local SERPs).
It was my first time ever matching SEO skills with professionals
BTW, you guys are really good (all the contestants)
This was the 2nd forum I was a member of and I had a lot of fun being the "noob"

Thanks to the UKWW staff for making this contest fun, fair and exciting!!!!

Thank you UkWWW team,

Though i was new to seo - i have learnt a lot - Just watching the top guys and learning on the job ! Thanks to seocontest2008!

Thank God it is finally over! :)

You are welcome Temi :)

From the bottom of my heart I thank to GOD that has permitted us to have this great SEOcontest2008.
I also thank to you, Skinner, Bagi and UKWW Team :goodjobsign:

I don't forget to say thank you to all contestants and to everyone that has helped me in this SEO contest.

May GOD bless you all.

MI
Back