monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SEO Strategy

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by dzoapps, Dec 10, 2015.

1. dzoapps

dzoapps Affiliate affiliate

Anyone suggest me, What is best SEO strategy for Google Rank, I try so many thing for improving the website ranking.

2. monetizer
  3. Ninja Marketer11

Ninja Marketer11 Affiliate affiliate

There are several way you can get ranked on search engine. But most preferable method is using long tail keywords in your title.

3 people like this.
  4. Smithee

Smithee Affiliate affiliate

Links still determine how your site will be ranked. A few quality links will get your better rankings than numerous low-quality. Whilst you are link building always aim for quality. It certainly will make a huge difference.

Still on links . . .

Make sure that all links pointing back to your site use one of your keyword phrases as anchor text. Relevant anchor text is not only good for SEO but can also drive traffic to your site.

5. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

What type of site is it? eCommerce, content site, affiliate site, etc.?

6. johnmle

johnmle Affiliate affiliate

You need to create wikipedia page and try press release to get good traffic to your site.

7. henrylos

henrylos Affiliate affiliate

Press Release is best. With the increase in traffic to your website, there should be a corresponding amount of conversions (sale of your product or service).

8. Business Aura

Business Aura Affiliate affiliate

SEO Strategy

Content Marketing
    Business Listing
    Yahoo Answering
    Press Release
    Article submission
    Blog submission
    Youtube Submission
    PDF submission

9. NiteshPundhir

NiteshPundhir Affiliate affiliate

Please elaborate. About your site, your target audience.

10. ridhika artgallery

ridhika artgallery Affiliate affiliate

SEO Strategy

Article submission
    Bookmarking submission
    Directory submission
    Yahoo Answering
    Business Listing
    Video submission
    PDF submission
    PPT submission

11. Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw Affiliate affiliate

If you want to rank your website well, here I give you a strategy:
    1. Keywords
    Successful keyword research means successful SEO strategy. Those successful with SEO understand what people are searching for when discovering their business in a search engine. These are the keywords they use to drive targeted traffic to their products. Start brainstorming potential keywords, and see how the competition looks by using Google AdWords Keyword Tool. If you notice that some keywords are too competitive in your niche, go with long-tail keywords (between two and five words) which will be easier for you to rank. The longer the keyword, the less competition you will have for that phrase in the engines.
    2. Meta tags
    Meta tags still play a vital role in SEO. If you type any keyword into a search engine, you’ll see how that keyword is reflected in the title for that page. Google GOOG -1.45%looks at your page title as a signal of relevance for that keyword. The same holds true for the description of that page. (Don’t worry about the keyword title tag — Google has publicly said that it doesn’t pay attention to that tag, since it has been abused by webmasters and all those trying to rank for certain keywords.)
    3. Content
    It’s true, content is king. Search engines have stated that creating quality content is the best way to not only rank for keywords, but also create positive user experiences. It will also go a long way with making sure you’re educating your consumer, and being an authority in your niche will leads to boosts in sales.
    4. Backlinks
    There are many ways to gain backlinks to your site. Just remember, if content is king, then backlinks are queen. Remember, it’s not about which site has the most links, but who has the most quality links pointing back to their website. Build backlinks by submitting monthly or bi-monthly press releases on any exciting company, and contacting popular blogs in your niche to see how you can work together to get a backlink from their website. Create the best possible product site you can, so people talking about the products you sell will link back. Try creating graphics or newsworthy content that will influence bloggers and news websites to link that content.
    5. Social media
    The algorithms have truly changed since social media first emerged. Many content websites are community-oriented — Digg began allowing users to vote which stories make the front page, and YouTube factors views and user ratings into their front page rankings. Therefore, e-commerce stores must establish a strong social media presence on sites like Facebook FB -1.92%, Pinterest, Twitter, etc. These social media sites send search engines signals of influence and authority.
    6. Images
    If you think images don’t play a role, think again. When many consumers search for products in the search engines, not only are they looking at the “Web” results, but they’re also looking at the “images” results. If you have quality images of that product on your site — and the files’ names contain relevant keywords — these images will rank well in search engines. This avenue will drive a lot of traffic to your site, as potential customers will click on that image to find your store.

In addition to optimizing these six areas of your site, analyze your competitors and see what they are doing in terms of on-page optimization, off-page optimization (competitive link analysis) and social media. While you may be doing a lot of the same things they are, it’s incredibly important to think outside the box to get a leg up over the competition.

2 people like this.
  12. jacks009

jacks009 Affiliate affiliate

First of all on page optimization then off page optimization but organic seo technic use.

13. NiteshPundhir

NiteshPundhir Affiliate affiliate

Its really great answer. :) Thanks

14. harish9

harish9 Affiliate affiliate

On Page and Off page seo startegies are very important to rank in the Google.

15. ahabschmidt

ahabschmidt Affiliate affiliate

First of all, make sure your site is mobile-responsive. If it is not responsive, it's very likely you will never rank (not even 2nd page). Make sure you are optimizing your site for mobile first.

16. sts

sts Affiliate affiliate

Anyone suggest me, What is best SEO strategy for Google Rank, I try so many thing for improving the website ranking.

17. nandakumar

nandakumar Affiliate affiliate

In simple words,
    One of the main marketing strategies that can help online retailers build a successful Internet business is search engine optimization (SEO), the process of tailoring your website to the algorithms that search engines use to rank websites based on “signals” that the site emits.

18. farhan253

farhan253 Affiliate affiliate

You must do off page seo techniques such as Forum posting, Blog posting , Press release, Article posting etc

19. rony fernandis

rony fernandis Affiliate affiliate

I sell a lot of SEO service on the forum but I also have my own sites and projects that I work on away from my services. There are so many different ways to get traffic to your website but we all get wrapped up with top Google rankings.. you can get traffic even if you are not #1 on Google for your main keyword.

These are 5 ways I get website traffic for a variety of sites I monetize personally. After you read this I ask you to post one of your tips for increasing traffic, let’s turn this thread into a pot of gold to help each other and newbies to the forum. There is so much guru BS out there so lets start some intelligent discussions we can all build on.

1) Target your page 2-3 organic rankings

2) Use PPC copy from top companies in your page descriptions

3) Make list posts that feature sites you want links and traffic from

4) Sponsor an Infographic

5) Sign up for every single newsletter in your niche

6) Publish one blog post daily that targets a low search volume long tail keyword

20. roycpo

roycpo Affiliate affiliate

Content Marketing
    Business Listing
    Press Release
    Article submission
    Blog submission.....

21. Masud Alam

Masud Alam Affiliate affiliate

Start your title with a keyword.
    Start your meta description with anchor keyword.
    Use header tag that is h1, h2 etc.
    Use anchor text.
    Use bold keyword.
    Use external link with keyword at last paragraph. The largest tutorial site in Bangladesh.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI