The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO Reference..

eagle09

affiliate
Ok I've been reading stuff everywhere about seo and how you should do this or do that and alot of the times this information is correct and other times it is false or partly correct. So can anyone point me to a website (besides seo chat because I've already read all of seo chats tools) that is full of information about website optimization in terms of seo. It would be greatly appreciated.

Ok I've been reading stuff everywhere about seo and how you should do this or do that and alot of the times this information is correct and other times it is false or partly correct. So can anyone point me to a website (besides seo chat because I've already read all of seo chats tools) that is full of information about website optimization in terms of seo. It would be greatly appreciated.

This is a good site - http://www.seomoz.org/

But as is always the case, some information will be more accurate than others. The most successful optimisers have an intrinsic ability to distinguish between what is true, partly true and false.

It's actually Aaron Wall, not Aaron Walsh.
And yes, his site, SEOBook, has a lot of free training material, tutorials, blog posts that can help you understand SEO better and learn more.

He is one of the best SEO experts out there, and his forum is one of the most visited ones. It offers great advice, and members there (including me :) ) are always willing to share their knowledge and offer advice.

There are also other sources you can check out. Here are my favorites:
- SEOMoz
- Search Engine Land
- Search Engine Watch
- Search Engine Journal
- SEO by the Sea
- etc.

banners
Back