The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO or PPC?

kenaki

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Hey guys,

So I'm pretty new to the affiliate world in general, having only done PPC for the past 3 months (before this I was a delivery driver, yes you read that right), I have no experience in SEO, but from what I've heard it is a much longer process to start seeing profit from.

I'm just wanting opinions on which you think is better, by "better" I of course mean in each individuals opinion, obviously this is not a "one size fits all" game and SEO may be better for some than PPC and vice versa, so I just want to hear some pros and cons from anybody having done both :)

Thanks for your help!

Hi friend! SEO and PPC are basically 2 different areas of concern. SEO deals with how you optimize contents to get better search engine rankings. Yes, it does take time for it to learn. But you will be able to apply all the stuff you have learn if you are going to create contents regardless what topic or niche you are going to focus into.

On the other hand, PPC is an affiliate campaign where you get paid when someone clicks on any of the offers you have presented...

My advice is to continue with PPC as you'll be earning money from it now, but at the same time try to learn the basics of SEO as you'll be able to use this knowledge if you plan to create your own website in the future or just even writing a promotional content for your PPC campaign...:)

Hope this helps!:)

All the best!:)

I have run many profitable campaigns with PPC, I was thinking about creating a few blogs/review sites as a side gig and monetizing if with affiliate links, I was just wondering if there is a great deal of money in SEO as to decide how much time to dedicate towards it

John, the thing you have to remember is that Google is forever pushing natural results down the page in favour of PPC results. And more people are using mobiles to search these days. So SEO is becoming less important by the day, because people don't scroll down too far for results. Also Google are making the ads blend into normal search results so that more people click them.

MI
Back