The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO is VERY hard (all #1 sites are cheating)

However, creating "GREAT CONTENT" so you'd rank - with so much competition, so many users etc. makes it harder than ever before.
So much is 'copy-cat'; not so much outright copying(not outright plagiarism)
  • --what I mean is more along the same POV (Point of View).

Think out of the box
  • --there are endless reviews on the same subject or product out there
  • --if you are just saying the same ol' shit with different words
  • --it's not outright plagiarism but it's boring and redundant.

Some unique POV or methods of thought and deduction, or an unexpected conclusion, may bring you new traffic and conversion opportunities.

Because I won't quit
How to Know When to Give Up

iQuit.jpg

Never beat a truly dead horse. I like to have pivot points defined --that's not quitting that's trying to find another way to get it done.
Interesting article --I don't agree with all the thinking there but there are some things that just will not work at the time.

What sticks in my mind was "Video Realty" franchises in Los Angeles c. 1980 After a month --It just wasn't working. Today websites with video tours of real estate listings are commonplace. Some ideas are way ahead of their time.

I had a cousin that was liquidating his video store --I laid out the original Netflix idea to him before it even existed. The videos would be delivered locally like a pizza min order $10, 3 or 4 new release videos, the customer sent them back by post or could return them to a location. His response: then buy my inventory --short sighted.

That was after the Video Realty experience. The idea was obviously viable. Blockbuster was killing his Hollywood Video franchise :D Life is full of ironies.

MI
Back