The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO In a Nutshell

Status
Not open for further replies.

temi

affiliate
I have been working on a booklet called SEO in a Nutshell, its basically an SEO book lite, aimed at beginners and website owners.

It should be available for download next week.

I look forward to see it. I not envy you, i belive that writing an ebook for beginners is quite not an easy task.:)

Its very easy to write book for beginners, its the intermediate to advanced that is very difficult. Beginners do not know enough to argue with you yet :)

But you need to expain a lot of things that they have no idea before. I used to teach little boys (9-14 years old) for math, and finding the way to make them understand what i was saying was not easy. I think the case is almost the same.

Its much easier (I hope). I used to train Network engineers how to gain Microsoft network engineer accreditation status. I did this for about 2 years, I did not find it difficult at all. I think its much easier to tech adults than children.

Adults usually pay a lot of money (about 4,000 Euro or more) for us to train them to become MCSE. Children are there mostly because their parents and government force them to come to school.
So there is the difference.. that makes adult easier to teach.

Completely agree with you Temi. 99% of the time adults learn because they want to , not because they have to, especially if they pay for it...

Dear Temi,
Did you finish this? Is it for sale? (apologies if it is somewhere obvious). I don't want to become an SEO (and am very impressed with the work you did for us at BizFace Temi!) but am not sure what I should be doing, what our SEO software is doing, and feel a complete idiot!
So a 'Nutshell' would just make me feel a bit more in control (and perhaps mean I don't ask you stupid questions next time you do some SEO work for us Temi!)
kind regards
Stephanie

That reminds me Temi, Did you get my second email as i never received a response. I know you was away at the time so you may have overlooked.

Carl,
Nice of you to make this post, no, I never received you second email and I did not want to nag you hence I was still waiting.... when did you send it?

Would you be kind enough to forward it to me again please.

Thanks

That reminds me Temi, Did you get my second email as i never received a response. I know you was away at the time so you may have overlooked.

Carl,
Nice of you to make this post, no, I never received you second email and I did not want to nag you hence I was still waiting.... when did you send it?

Would you be kind enough to forward it to me again please.

Thanks

:idk: Will have to look through my Googlemail archive to find it, Hopefully it is still there attached to the email set :idk:

Will use the PM system to correspond dates will get back to you as soon as, but it was sent :cray:

Temi I need a copy of your SEO book. When will it be available?

Looking forward to see your book Temi. I do agree making advanced ebooks would be harder. I am working on one that I can barely get started which is SEO Friendly AJAX. It's just getting nowhere right now.

Looking forward to see your book Temi. I do agree making advanced ebooks would be harder. I am working on one that I can barely get started which is SEO Friendly AJAX. It's just getting nowhere right now.

Benj,
I think the way forward is to keep at it, if you can write just a few pages ever week, you will get there eventually :)

Hopefully it is still there attached to the email set :idk:

Will use the PM system to correspond dates will get back to you as soon as, but it was sent :cray:

I will have a look at my spam and delete email as well, will give you a shout if I find it.

Thanks

that sounds awesome - I'm thinking of actually paying attention to SEO now lol

I’ll wait for your e-book Temi, I just learned SEO by self-study and I’m still considering myself as a beginner.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back