The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO Contestant SEO Consultants List

temi

affiliate
As a thank you to the SEO contestants, I will be doing an SEO consultant directory where they will be listed, the list will get a good PR and hopefully you will get some business from it as well.
Please provide information about yourself/business in the following format, here is an example of the format from me, please post your own info.

Name: Temi Odurinde (this could also be your company name)
Website: Search Engine Marketing Webmaster Web Hosting Domain Name Blogs
Area of specialization: PPC management, Ethical organic search engine marketing and social media marketing.
Blurb about me: I am jack of all trades and a master of all. I have been on the Internet since it was a tool for geeks and perverts and in the days when dinosaurs still roam the earth. I can get your site into page 1 position one on Google because Messrs L. Page and S. Brin are my mates, I give them a phone call and presto!, you are on page 1 position 1.
But it I were you, I will not take any notice of the above boast as I am telling fibs, nor should you take any notice of spam you get promising wonder listing in search engines over night.

Name: Resonate Seo Consultancy
Website: Seo - Resonate Seo, Sem, Web Standards, Web Analytics Consultancy
Area of specialization:
Cbarker.ws ~ Resonate Seo consultancy services specializes in providing Search engine optimization (Seo), Organic seo, Search engine marketing (Sem), Web development and Web Analytics services. Resonate Seo consultancy is based in the East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom. With Resonate Seo consultancy services based in Yorkshire, We make an excellent choice of local Search engine optimization (Seo), Organic seo, Search engine marketing (Sem), Web development and Web Analytics services within the Yorkshire area. Our services do not stop there, with our experience & having an active role within the Search engine optimization (Seo) industry, we are confident to provide our services on an International scale, making us one of the highest ranked International Seo Consultancies in the world.

============
(Thanks Temi this is a great idea :D, Im currently number1 on google for "seo consultancy")

Very good idea :) I am new at the forum but I will add some details for my company too :)
Our site is in bulgarian and english version isn't updated last year, but I hope it's not a big problem :D

Name: Web Solutions BG
Area of specialization: Web Solutions BG is a Bulgarian studio for compleate web solutions (SEO, Internet Advertising, web design, hosting, domain and etc). Web Solutions BG is one of the leading Bulgarian SEO companies.We are a subdivision of Bulgarian Information Technologies - Sofia Ltd. Our company is working with a integrated quality control system based on interational standarts ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 27001:2005

Temi, is it going to be a stand-alone directory or part of some existing site?

I will also add this section to my World Webmasters Den as soon as I finish the template...

Its going to be part of and existing solution (this site actually) but it will be make to look quite nice and naturally on and SEO friendly pages :)

Temi, is it going to be a stand-alone directory or part of some existing site?

I will also add this section to my World Webmasters Den as soon as I finish the template...

So this is your forum? I'm Mike (Blogmaster on DP). Was going to send you a PM, but don't have enough posts here I guess. :nono:

No Temi Owns this forum, I have just been around here forever LOL.

Temi I am teasing you and in fact when I was going through the PM's last week I noticed the Pm you sent me asking me to let you know where I wanted a thank you link posted. I thought ' I will have to sort that out' I forgot again :death:

I am not a seo consultant by any stretch of imagination! So, does my site also qualify?
a one way link will be good, i hope!

MI
Back