The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO Contest Targeted Term: seocontest2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
can old domains be accepted?

You can use an old domain yes, but you need to create a NEW folder for the contest.

example: You go to your domain now, use your ftp & created a NEW directory today & name it as you wish mydomain.com/NEWFOLDER/ here you can start you seo capaign for the targeted keyword :idk:"seocontest2008":idk:

the question of majorkontrapelo was not clearly answered, are we allowed to have multiple entries, like page1 -one entry, domain2-one entry, page 2 -one entry:confused:

I did answer this question: multiple entries are NOT allowed.

Every member can register for the contest only ONE time with ONE page

I did answer this question: multiple entries are NOT allowed.

Every member can register for the contest only ONE time with ONE page
better, rather answering, Yes almost (->which is not an absolute answer)

another question for clarity, You mean page, If I have created a blogspot blog, and create or update the blog each time, this will mean creating page was it? Now will that blog say anyblogentry.blogspot.com will considered as one entry covering all pages it has? We assume that the blog created is new (without all cache, backlinks)

Yes, if you created new blogspot/wordpress hosted blog, or registered new domain, or created new subdomain/subfolder for the sole purpose of participating in the contest - any page from this domain/subdomain/subfolder can be qualified as a winner.

EXAMPLES:

GOOD

SeoContestDomain.blogspot.com/any_page

SeoContestSubdomain.Existing_Domain.com/any_page

Existing_Domain.com/SeoContestSubfolder/any_page

Existing_Domain.com/SeoContest_page_only.html

NOT GOOD

Existing_Domain.com/any_page.html

Last edited:
Hi,

I would like to recommend that you update the page ukwebmasterworld.com/seo-contest/ to mention the target keyword or link to this thread.

I stumbled accross the contest but was confused not to find the target keyword there

ok guys, well I have entered for a bit of fun :spiteful:

Here is my site

(I cant post the link!)

See you at the races dudes :applause::wacko:

Good progress guys!

Make sure you all complete official registration forms here

Skinner, the contest update page (as i earlier states) queries Google.com for keyword "SEO" and not "seocontest2008" is that right or I am ...emm blind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back