The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO Contest Promo Links and Banners

temi

affiliate
Help use spread the word about UK WW SEO contest by placing any of the links or banners below on your website.
If you will like to promote the link with a methord not listed below, please send me and PM and I should let you have a promo link in the format you like.
Thanks in advance.

Here are the text links you can use to insert on your sites:

UKWW SEO Contest - $1000 First Prize
Code:
<a href="http://forums.ukwebmasterworld.com/seo-contest/7972-search-engine-optimization-contest-first-prize-1-000-a.html" target="blank" title="UKWW SEO Contest - $1000 First Prize>UKWW SEO Contest - $1000 First Prize</a>

February 2008 UKWW SEO Contest
Code:
<a href="http://forums.ukwebmasterworld.com/seo-contest/8182-search-engine-optimization-contest-announcement.html" target="blank" title="February 2008 UKWW SEO Contest">February 2008 UKWW SEO Contest</a>

If you are members of any Social Networks feel free to bookmark contest forum in your favorites.

Here are some images you also can use and link it to the contest URL:
Code:
http://forums.ukwebmasterworld.com/seo-contest/7972-search-engine-optimization-contest-first-prize-1-000-a.html

Attachments

• seo_bann_1.jpg
    seo_bann_1.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 14
  • seo_bann_2.jpg
    seo_bann_2.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 14
  • seo_bann_3.jpg
    seo_bann_3.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 12
  • seo_bann_4.jpg
    seo_bann_4.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
Nearly every sig i own on forums along with every thing else i have pointing here temi lol :applause: I got 3 to join already yay :tongue:

I have seen some of you posts about this competition as well, you forgot to mention that, you are a diamond Carl :)

I have seen some of you posts about this competition as well, you forgot to mention that, you are a diamond Carl :)

lol thanks temi, after all its you so i dont mind helping were i can.

Temi, i have just installed a very custom Hungarian banner for the contest at my blog, think it looks really great. Doesn't looks like as an ads:D

Few More Banners

Here are two more banners in standard sizes 468x60 and 125x125 that you can use if you would like to help us promote SEO contest.

You can still link the to the same url's:

UKWW SEO Contest - $1000 First Prize
Code:
<a href="http://forums.ukwebmasterworld.com/seo-contest/7972-search-engine-optimization-contest-first-prize-1-000-a.html" target="blank" title="UKWW SEO Contest - $1000 First Prize>UKWW SEO Contest - $1000 First Prize</a>

February 2008 UKWW SEO Contest
Code:
<a href="http://forums.ukwebmasterworld.com/seo-contest/8182-search-engine-optimization-contest-announcement.html" target="blank" title="February 2008 UKWW SEO Contest">February 2008 UKWW SEO Contest</a>

Attachments

• banner125.gif
    banner125.gif
    7.8 KB · Views: 171
  • banners6.gif
    banners6.gif
    13.4 KB · Views: 44
Ill see if I cant wip up something for you to. Your contest has me in a good mood and I cant way for play time to start. If some of the rest don't mind I'll compile all the banners already done and do some edits to broaden them out as I get the time.

Let me know what extra languages you want and I will get some done. My group works internationally and I'm sure my fellows will love to pitch in. They like it when I'm happy, lol, cause I'm so silly most of the time. Also a real stank old cheeseball and winey when un-happy:crazy:

Mich D.
Mich in the web - Mich[dot]In
The worlds fastest SEO ... ?:wallbash:

Mich, pleased we caught you in a good mood :) yes, please go ahead and come up with some banner design, especially other sizes we do not have at the moment like 25x25, 30 x 230 and a skyscraper.

If you can do a Romania, Hungarian and Russian translation, it would be cool.

Here are a few fast fixes from what was here already. I liked SkinnerW's so I recycled them a bit and used the main site logo. If there was another color set you need on these just tell me. There just some fast tonal changes in fireworks. Not to much original-ism to it.

I'm still waiting to hear from my friend in Romania but soon as I do we'll make something for it, he also speaks Hungarian I think but not Russian. I can also get Urdu French and German is somebody else cant.

Will get you some different sizes and unique ones soon. Mildly bogged down on couple projects. One kinda fun to, helping to set up a 'go green' site, begreen.in ,pretty neat. Love it when I get chance to work on something really worthwhile :)

Peace.

Attachments

• banner125ice.gif
    banner125ice.gif
    7.3 KB · Views: 4
  • banners6md.gif
    banners6md.gif
    10.9 KB · Views: 8
  • seo2earth.jpg
    seo2earth.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 51
  • seo4earth.jpg