The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO Contest leaderboard online

What ??? are you kidding me, you sold this forum ? so what about the contest is it still continue, what about the code linking, is it changging?
For couple week I dont see my kabonfootprint blog which is still on no 3 at page 1 :crying: I though that there was problem with the leaderboard script :crying:

What ??? are you kidding me, you sold this forum ? so what about the contest is it still continue, what about the code linking, is it changging?
For couple week I dont see my kabonfootprint blog which is still on no 3 at page 1 I though that there was problem with the leaderboard script :crying::crying::crying:

The show must go on, it's a fun.

For couple week I dont see my kabonfootprint blog which is still on no 3 at page 1 I though that there was problem with the leaderboard script :crying::crying::crying:

Hi Syscom,

put your trust in Temi, read his post, he is moving the contest in his blog and i am sure he will come up with something even better.

Think of this contest as pure fun and learning curve. people are here for fun only, and they participate as they do in any game. Though I have decided not to participate in contest, I have developed my kabonfootprint site and using original contents and concept, just to join the party and have some fun with all of you. Even though my site wins, i have requested mods earlier that it should be removed from leaderboard. ;)

The show must go on and here are the possibilities of deciding the winner:

1. They can use either Google.com or Google.co.uk to decide the winner, forget about leader board.

2. They can migrate the present data to Temi's blog and you need not to change the links.

3. Chances are dim, but Temi may announce to add links to his blog where the new leaderboard will be hosted.

4. Another option is, Zoli may create a crawler who spider the realtime results in Google and store in a database. On the stipulated date and time it will be locked to avoid any further consequences, since results are highly unpredictable and may change on the time when they announce winners and runner up.

One advice: if you are participating to win this contest, please dont link your site here, as it may lead towards your disqualification. ;)

kabonfootprint entry

I would like to ask if my entry in kabonfootprint is accepted I am using a free subdomain site.
pls pm me is it is accepted in kabonfootprint seo contest..

thanks

that's why, ic so when will be the tentative schedule for the announcement of the changes on the seo contest? I hope it will be very soon so that we will be clear with what the real score about this. Good day!

No news = good news....???

Or let's go back to sleep and don't waste time on this...?

Anyone to clarify...?

Dont you think that Neil is also you Temi ?, How can we know that Neil is not you ?

Common look at the join date and total posts here ... :rtfm:
Join Date08-01-2008Total Posts26

I really dislike paranoid people, yes, Neil is me by another name. In fact, everyone in this forum is just temi by another name.

Dont you think that Neil is also you Temi ?, How can we know that Neil is not you ?

Common look at the join date and total posts here ... :rtfm:
Join Date08-01-2008Total Posts26

I really dislike paranoid people, yes, Neil is me by another name. In fact, everyone in this forum is just temi by another name.

Hah, yes i did not even notice that post, that is a classic.

It shouldn't be too hard to look me up as a real person, "i'm a real boy", nope my nose is the same length........

banners
Back