The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO Contest first prize $1,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like google is finally showing most of the results instead of just the top 10 for the term "seocontest2008". Previously only 10 were showing but now there is about 489 results so far in less than 24 hours since the contest was officially announced . I guess we shall see how it goes....good luck to all!

can you clarify your question please. What do you mean by "what is ranking for sites?"

and its increasing all the time, just after you post, I did a search, result "[SIZE=-1]Results 1 - 10 of about 501 for SEOcontest2008."[/SIZE]

It looks like google is finally showing most of the results instead of just the top 10 for the term "seocontest2008". Previously only 10 were showing but now there is about 489 results so far in less than 24 hours since the contest was officially announced . I guess we shall see how it goes....good luck to all!

I think experience is a vital stuff Mike, well done, you may get more than you bargained for and even win the contest :)

That's something I don't have is experience, but Im willing to give it a shot.. and yep if I won the kids will pick up the winnings for Im bound to have a heart attack lol

Mike :)

I'd like to join too, but I'm not sure what to write into the "Page URL" field in the registration form. Can it be any of my websites or should it be my SEOcontest2008 site?

Hey Andrej and welcome to UKWW!

You need to create brand new page that you will be optimizing for the targeted search term (SEOcontest2008) and register it for the contest.

It can be new TLD, subdomain, subfolder or single page but it must be brand new with no incoming links or cashed version on the moment of registration.

I hope this answer your question...

Thanks Skinner, I've joined. :) Do I need to wait for a confirmation / review of my page or can I start building links?

hehe, when i entered this contest i didn't know anything about seo but i thought, let's give it a try. and surprise!!!(at least for me) yesterday i was on the third position and now i'm on the second. i know that things will not remain this way, but for me, somebody who has no idea how to optimize, is a real personal succes!:dancing:

Thanks Skinner, I've joined. :) Do I need to wait for a confirmation / review of my page or can I start building links?

Send me PM with the url you registered and go ahead - get to work!

Andrej and Wyzemoro

You both should be able to send me PM now with URL's you registered and than you'll be all set to go...

will there be an official scoreboard of SERP? And is there an official list of the contestants?

Main programmer guy was gone for the weekend. We should sort all this out may be tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back