The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO Contest first prize $1,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to SEO but I would like to try just to see how it works. May I participate?

Sure you can - you are in! Keep your eye on this forum section for the instructions what you will need to do as we go forward.

I guess I will take part just for fun, but be warned, I dont enter not to win ;)

Now we get the chance to go head on GT, Bring it on......... :tongue:

I don't have to have a awesome comeback....

Winning this contest over you to prove im still the man is all thats needed ;)

Remember all, I have PR6 and such sites to send juice for this contest, so don't enter unless you really think you can beat me, remember I GOTLINKS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :applause:

I don't have to have a awesome comeback....

Winning this contest over you to prove im still the man is all thats needed ;)

Remember all, I have PR6 and such sites to send juice for this contest, so don't enter unless you really think you can beat me, remember I GOTLINKS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :applause:

lol im looking forward to it :D

You can donate the cash to me if you win :)

Temi i have an excellent idea for a Keyword phrase to use:

"Watch how Resonate Storms past Mr Gotlinks"

I love a bit of healthy comptetion.

Sry Temi, If I win im keeping it all ;)

However I have some keyword suggestions if your looking for those. Let me know.

Hello

Hello,

I'm here to play! I don't have the resources of some of the bigger boys, but I'll see what I can come up with!

Notting

:crazy:
Remember all, I have PR6 and such sites to send juice for this contest, so don't enter unless you really think you can beat me, remember I GOTLINKS!:rofl:

Weeeeee I am in this for sure now man. I love making wine with cheese. You already were kind enough to bring big stinky piece of cheese. Ill do my best to make you wine.

Missed out on 2007 worlds due to being a slave, er i mean under contract. This should prove to be quite fun. Especially since somebody is outdated enough to think a link is what you need.

Welcome to the future man. I am sure you'll get plenty of nice comments off bragging on how you intend to cheese your way to the top.

I don't really bother with them till after I'm already there, but i supposed we will all see what happens soon.

Peace all

Welcome to the contest MichIn, looking forward to you making lovely wine out of my old smelly cheeses :)

It's getting more interesting day by day! Can't wait for the official start day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back