The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO Contest Entries

Hi Skinner,

Where are you as i know you are a bit busy but please let me know about the query asked by me??

Well best of luck to all the participants:winkiss:

Hi Skinner,

Thanks for your initiative to let me know that my entry is been done. Thanks...:friends:

Hi Skinner,

Please check my registration in the database, I registered again for a new domain entry. My first blogspot entry a-seocontest2008.blogspot.com was deleted and no more index pages on SERP. I don’t know who deleted or why it disappeared? It returns 404 errors but I cannot re-create it because it is already not available.

Kindly consider my second registration. Thanks.

Thanks everyone!

I updated the list and corrected all URLs who filled up new registration or changed domains.

Seems that you have some problems with your blog. It is hacked by NoobGeek? :eek:fftopic:
i'm not in the list :sweat:

my registration info
Registrant details
Statement about SEO:
SEO is a box of chocolate you never know what you're going to get

HOW come i'm not listed?

List has been updated. There are still three members with invalid entries that will be removed if not corrected in the next 5 days...

Thanks for give me no.48 Skinner. That's good number, I love it :)

So, with 83 participants here, does it mean there are still 300 - 83 = 217 contestants left?

Here is the list of participants registered in our database.

Please check and make sure your name and URL is on this list.

If your name is not on the list you need to fill out registration form here as soon as possible.

If your name or URL is marked in red or it is not correct url please contact us right away to fix the problem

thanks Skinner it looks like we go with the 81 contestants ?
It will still be tough

SEO Contest 2008

Dear Admin, Please notice that i have fully registered my site for the SEO contest 2008 and i have already added the UK back-link in my page. Please confirm that the contest is still open and my registration will go through the approval process before it gets crawled and indexed by Google? here is the link: www . seo-proz . com/seocontest2008/seocontest2008.htm
i know it sucks, but it's still in progress...
Thanks to all of you and best wishes.

Your entry is already on the list... Please check first post in this thread.

Good luck in competition!

:oops:

hi! I just registered after hearing about this contest from a friend. I filled out the SEO registration form, so just to make sure, am i in? :)

:oops:

hi! I just registered after hearing about this contest from a friend. I filled out the SEO registration form, so just to make sure, am i in? :)

Your entry is in Amanda...

Interesting article by the way... :baloon: How do they call it... Ahh, "Jerry Springer marketing" I believe... :good:

MI
Back