The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO Benefit to using www.flickr.com ?

There would be some Benifits i think but not sure about seo, its like a social network so it would bring traffic i would imagine, so if you have good pictures that people like to look at you could get some of that traffic to your site, but i have never used it either so i wouldnt know how it really works

Bagi, this is brilliant, thank very much, will try this experiment when I have some time... I had a feeling this was the case.

But other webmaster tends to use your image if you allow them and link back to you to give you credit for allowing them to use your image, fantastic link baiting I would have thought?

yes Adam, that article is brilliant, I read it when you first show me last week, have a read of the one Bagi pointed out above as well.

Thats good depending on the image. Most images wont be used by other webmasters.

How many of you webmasters have searched Flickr for images?

Geoserv

why does it depend on the image ? the way you are gaining backlinks is commenting on an image with your own avatar like image, i cant see what relevance it has to your point ? can you explain a little better ?

Thanks

Thats good depending on the image. Most images wont be used by other webmasters.

How many of you webmasters have searched Flickr for images?

Geoserv

I know about two who does, for example, two of the images used here Haabaa Blogs are from there and the article writer contacted the image owner on Flickr to ask for permission

yeah temi's right i wasn't aware of this until i read an article the other day take a look at this guys its quite a good read

100+ Untapped Link Building Strategies

This blog is interesting, thanks for sharing. I do have flikcr account but didn't know that it will be a big help to have back links hehehe. Thanks again :thumbsup:

banners
Back