The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEM and SEO

I think SEM might include SEO, it would be SEO, SMO plus PPC. And, "Search Engine Marketing (SEO)" might be "Search Engine Optimization (SEO)". ;)

SEM, is a form of Internet marketing that seeks to promote websites by increasing their visibility in search engine result pages (SERPs) through the use of paid placement, contextual advertising, and paid inclusion.. Search engine marketing has a wider range. While SEO is a basic and very important part of it.

SEO is Search Engine Optimization - i think this are the methods that are use to make you site have PR, and backlinks

SEM is Search Engine Marketing - i think this are the methods that we use to rank your keywords and to have visitors / traffic to the site... :D

SEO is Search Engine Optimization - i think this are the methods that are use to make you site have PR, and backlinks

SEM is Search Engine Marketing - i think this are the methods that we use to rank your keywords and to have visitors / traffic to the site... :D

You need to revise your answer. SEO is a part of SEM.

SEO is a form of internet marketing technique used to optimize our sites on the major search engines. SEM is part of seo which involves ppc.

MI
Back