The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything Searching Alternative Of ero-advertising

egool

affiliate
Hello i am new @ affiliatefix and searching Alternative Of ero-advertising , as my account on ero-advertising is banned and i have some gud adult websites with high traffic but not getting some gud alternative of ero . And i Dont want to use popads on my sites . so if any help will be great helpful for me .

Thanks for mentioning me :) .

@egool i would try Exoclick/Reporo (i use Exoclick myself btw) good payout for every impression, and your eCPM goes up if your CTR is good.

Btw why are your banned at Ero?
I Am using ero from last 4 to 5 years one day they delete my account and when i ask them why ? they told me they did not explain why they do that because this against their policy . i am using exoclick , and they are very good but searching 2nd one who replace the ero ads ... my site is adultwallpapers dot co dot in as i am new i cant post the URL ...

I Am using ero from last 4 to 5 years one day they delete my account and when i ask them why ? they told me they did not explain why they do that because this against their policy . i am using exoclick , and they are very good but searching 2nd one who replace the ero ads ... my site is adultwallpapers dot co dot in as i am new i cant post the URL ...

i really think that ero-advertising does not ban a user without a reason.
your website you wrote here does also not exist.

what i definately KNOW is, that ero-advertising did block a bunch of publishers in the past weeks because they are stealing content from other websites putting them as duplicated content online - make the original webmasters loosing their google position and just change the banners.

aproximately 20 other german affiliate programms blocked this affiliates too and exoclick will follow soon and block this kind of accounts.

No This happens Around 4 to 5 Mounts ago ...adultwallpapers.co.in my site may b something i did but i am not complaining about ero ads i really earn very well with them they never scam , pay on time , and when they think they dont want a business with site they blocked so i am a happy customer of ero ads , but now i need some other one exo , plugrush and yllix is good and i am using them ...

MI
Back