The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Search Engine Or Social Networks

What is your preferable traffic source?

• Total voters

Dead Pool

affiliate
Nowadays social networks open a new window for affiliate marketers, and they already proved that the traffic quality of social networks is good and well converting. On the other hand search engine also has the great impact as they updated time to time but the cost of PPC is high, but there are no doubt about the quality of traffic. I know both are great. My question is which is preferable to you? And why? Only choose one and tell the reason.

For me, I like social media because the price is lower than the search engine.
+1 for social media.

I am that person who believes in the power of social media. Going by the number of users across the world who login just to chat, it is the greatest opportunity to use in targeting the potential sources of traffic. One other fine thing with the social media is that the membership is free and therefore you will spent so little in getting more results. Try it out and see the outcome.

It depends on the type of traffic you get from the source. I mean purchasing traffic in FB and Instagram is more effective than PPC in google, or bing, or yahoo. At the same dealing with organic traffic (i mean not purchased traffic) is quite another thing. The quality of Search traffic is usually higher than the quality of Social Media traffic.

I think topic starter should have mentioned which kind of traffic was meant = purchased or organic.

banners
Back