The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Scaling mobile dating on Exoclick

Mr.T

Hello everyone,

I'm in the media buying business for more then 6 month now and doing very well in the dating vertical.

In this post I will show you how to scale an offer on a big TrafficSource like exoclick.

Setup:
- VPS
- pre proved Landers
- Voluum
- offer with a high payout

GEO:
Tier 1 country

Goal:
spend arround 150$ a day (much much more possible)
ROI 50 - 100%

right now I need a higher ROI to just get a cash basis, later I change my goal to hit a specific net Profit per Day.

I will start with a RON campaign over exoclick and testing 2-3 different banners 2 landers and 1 offer, this will be CPC.

If I have the possibility to use CPC on a specific Traffic Source I will always start with that and later test CPM.

This complete set of Banners, Landers and offer is already pre tested and worked very good with a high ROI on the same spots with a different Traffic Network.

Scale:
at first I will start with one GEO (DE) and on spot, later I will test another spot and maybe Tablets.

What I found out till now, to create a mobil campaign is much easier then Desktop, less competitors and high CR.

Day 0
Today I just started on exoclick at around 9:00 am, and got the first leads already if this continue today, this gone get big.

Todo:
Gathering Data to plan the next steps.

Thats it for now, more information will follow.

Last edited:
Day 0:
- stats not that bad it's arround an 0 ROI, but a few conversion.
- CTR looks good and the amount of Traffic too
- Made a deeper analyzation and found two very bad converting sites and blocked them out.
- added a 2nd offer for splittesting.

found some bad categories too, will have an eye on that.

Ran out of money tonight, didn't get an E-Mail so I lost 6 hours, the next optimatzation will be after the next 24 hours.

After I have the domains now on which my ad run, I can check what my competitors do.

cheers.

Mr. T

How is VPS doing for you on German traffic?

I am hunting for a product that will convert German mobile wifi.

Thanks!

Mr. T
How is VPS doing for you on German traffic?

What exactly do you mean with VPS, do you mean the Server or Maybe CPS?

Small update:
I was profitable for one day and then everything drops, the next day I get only a few clicks still figuering out what happend and trying smart CPM seems it works a little bit better.

Setup:
- VPS
- pre proved Landers
- Voluum
- offer with a high payout

I assumed you mean't vpsmobile as the affiliate network you were using?

Hey,

maybe not the best description, I use a VPS (Virtuel Private Server) I don't use this Network.

cheers

Hey,

not really, I'm still trying to optimize the main problem is they have so much traffic that the daily budget is used up in under 4 hours.

I did know that this could happend, but never thought that it would be so fast.

The amount of Traffic they have is awesome never saw so much traffic, no wonder they are the biggest in the buisness.

Think this will be need much more time.

They have something like 8000 sites plus in their inventory, but for mobile i would consider it little less but again the amount of traffic would be huge. Why are you not running premium inventory?

Hey,

actually never tought about it :D will make a test tomorrow, but yes there are a few pages where the conversion was really good.

Big thanks man.

You are most welcome Mr.T . I do the same with my campaigns.. Now, if your banner have high CTR you can create a new campaign using CPM. Just cross check your data and see which (CPC or CPM bidding model) has less CPC. That way you can improve your ROI more. Best wishes with your case study, will keep an eye on your updates.

Hey,

I made some good money with this campaign, but the competition is tough on the market right now. Afeter a few weeks I quit the campaign and started somewhere else.

But sCPM is a very nice feature.

banners
Back