The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Scale to other traffic source

erffiliate

Hi guys,

I am running a mobile offer and it gets profitable on a traffic source ( POPS/Redirect ) and had collected substantial data.

I want to scale to the same type of traffic source ( POPS/Redirect ). Should I target previous profitable variables, ( LP, Carrier, Brands, Model, etc. ) instantly on the traffic source that I am about to scale?

Just want to make sure whether this is the right way to scale. Hope someone can advice me on this. :)

Hi guys,

I am running a mobile offer and it gets profitable on a traffic source ( POPS/Redirect ) and had collected substantial data.

I want to scale to the same type of traffic source ( POPS/Redirect ). Should I target previous profitable variables, ( LP, Carrier, Brands, Model, etc. ) instantly on the traffic source that I am about to scale?

Just want to make sure whether this is the right way to scale. Hope someone can advice me on this. :)

I am not clear on whether you want to scale the existing campaign or if you want to do it on a different traffic source. Can you clarify this for me?

If you are going to do this on a new traffic source, start and follow through exactly as you did on the original traffic source.

I am not clear on whether you want to scale the existing campaign or if you want to do it on a different traffic source. Can you clarify this for me?

I want to scale this campaign to another traffic source. Current traffic source, although profitable but the volume is extremely low. Therefore I want to scale to other high volume traffic source to make it even profitable.
*Same method traffic source ( Pops/Redirect/etc. )

If you are going to do this on a new traffic source, start and follow through exactly as you did on the original traffic source.

I had quite some data on hand, so you are asking me to do from the start and collect another set of data from the new traffic source?

I am confuse. :confused: Shouldn't I be using whatever data I collected previously and applying some/all performing variables in the previous traffic source to the new traffic source. And continue to collect additional data from the new traffic source after that? :)

Last edited:
Rinse and repeat.

Start a new RON campaign on the new traffic source. You should already good performing LP and angle. Use those and start optimising by publishers.

Rinse and repeat.

Start a new RON campaign on the new traffic source. You should already good performing LP and angle. Use those and start optimising by publishers.

You mentioned start a new RON campaign and use those good performing LP and angle. What about those good performing ( carrier, os, mobile device etc. ), can I use them too? :)

You mentioned start a new RON campaign and use those good performing LP and angle. What about those good performing ( carrier, os, mobile device etc. ), can I use them too? :)
You can but it lowers the volume. By targeting carriers, os, device,etc you are limiting your volume.

Different traffic sources have access to different genre of people. So what doesn't work on one MIGHT work on another. And what works on one MIGHT NOT work on another.

Its safe to start with what you know to work and then if it is profitable, expand to other targets and see if they work on the new traffic source. Good luck.

MI
Back