The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SMS traffic is the worst traffic?

Hello, everyone.
I am new here, and i found most of media company don't accept SMS traffic.
Anyone can tell me why?
And how can i get some clients of my SMS traffic...

The people to whom you are planning to send SMS should be legal registered members of your list. Also they should have given you exclusive permission to send them SMS. Why not try no use a service for sending mobile notifications? There are some very good companies offering these services like onesignal, etc.

The subscription rate for mobile notifications are higher than email/ SMS signups and click rate is also very good. This is a new marketing methods being adopted by many online businesses these days as SMS and email marketing are getting older and over exploited methods.

The people to whom you are planning to send SMS should be legal registered members of your list. Also they should have given you exclusive permission to send them SMS. Why not try no use a service for sending mobile notifications? There are some very good companies offering these services like onesignal, etc.

The subscription rate for mobile notifications are higher than email/ SMS signups and click rate is also very good. This is a new marketing methods being adopted by many online businesses these days as SMS and email marketing are getting older and over exploited methods.
Could you share more about Mobile Notifications Marketing sir? Sounds interesting, and I was about to take the SMS marketing route with CPAs myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, everyone.
I am new here, and i found most of media company don't accept SMS traffic.
Anyone can tell me why?
And how can i get some clients of my SMS traffic...
You are right. SMS traffic are not good one according to my experience. Use paid options. It will achieve your target audience

You are right. SMS traffic are not good one according to my experience. Use paid options. It will achieve your target audience
How have you used SMS campaigns? I’m seeing claims going both ways for SMS marketing, and I’m trying to weigh it all out before I move forward with my agenda..

MI
Back