The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Requesting websites with resources of interest to UK visitors

vicdigi

affiliate
We are inviting quality websites that are either UK based or have resources of interest to UK visitors to register their interest in being listed in our UK directory free.

If you have a website that meets the above and are interested in a quality free listing (more than of your websites welcome) then we ask you to post your interest here with the url.

If you have more than one site just add the url to one of your sites and we will then message you if ths fits.

If accepted we will then require you to fill in our submission form and we will add your site.

Please note: We are only accepting 1 website into categories where no websites are listed. Site will only be revealed by message. We ask you keep the site confidential.

Many thanks in advance.

Thanks guys - will add these soon.

Now, I know more of you folk here have many a website that are UK based and so on. This is a welcome to you all.

What are your acceptance criteria? I hate rejection :)

If it is for any of the sites in your signature we would have accepted them however, the freebies for the categories these would go into have been snapped up!

Let me know of others if your have.

Nice sites.

i have a health site edoctor - it is an indian domain site. That said - most of the visitors are uk based - acc to google analytics - if it meets your criteria - feel free to include it in the directory - in the health section.

Thanks.

MI
Back