The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Reasons for disapproval!

Not having a website seems to be a big factor of signing up to a network, which could be a pain for FB marketers

I beleive CPAlead instantly approved me even though I told them my website was 'Google.com' ;) I think it's now changed though and publishers are now contacted and asked questions before approval? Could be wrong but every network i've got into has been because I knew a person who knew an affiliate manager so it was easy I guess.

Bad English, no website, no experience, no understanding of performance marketing, no qualified references in the industry, not currently running traffic but signed up with 30 networks.

Including everything mentioned above - don't list the network you're applying to as the name of YOUR company. Please.

unfortunately, one of the reasons is the country of residence. I'm from india and i had a hard time with many networks. I don't blame them, people from india had a history of bad(read terrible) lead quality. But still, directly denying people from india isn't a good option. I know, indians do get into the big networks but it takes a terribly long time. thanks to that i don't apply to any other networks :D

I go with EWA and Blam :D

#1 reason for us is not answering your phone on numerous attempts, then comes extremely bad english, nervous on the phone, not knowing what your talking about, etc etc basic stuff.

Different address to the one on the contact page.

#1 reason for us is not answering your phone on numerous attempts, then comes extremely bad english, nervous on the phone, not knowing what your talking about, etc etc basic stuff.

You hit the nail on the head there.

Thanks,

Bad English, no website, no experience, no understanding of performance marketing, no qualified references in the industry, not currently running traffic but signed up with 30 networks.

All of the above and/or any application that begins with Dear, Sir, Sire, Master etc is usually revisited after all legitimate applicants have been revised and approved.

banners
Back