The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Reason for Blogging

What is the difference between Adsence and Adwords?

Adsense is a good way for bloggers to earn money through placing the Google Adsense code on their blogs. For me, this is one of my reasons why I do blogging.

Adwords is a way for sites to advertise their services or products and be listed on google's Sponsored Links. It offers pay per click advertising .

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that different people blog for different kinds o freasons. Some are blogging for money while some others are blogging for fun.
I'm posting for both reasons.
I've got different blogs on different themes. Several business blogs are raised for money, I write business news and ads for different businesses o n it. Meanwhile, I also sell links and banner ads to web-based companies.
At the same time, I've got another blog on entertainment. I shared a lot of information about traveling, food, fashion, cute designs, as well as other kinds of funny staff. I'm only writing for fun.

I run my business blog for SEO purposes mainly, to create text links back to products. I do this by writing about the products, adding further information that I could not add on site such as info about toxic chemcals and their side effects in Non eco products or the benefits of their manufacturing process and alternative suggestions for using products together etc.

I also have a blog I started some years ago about our son's Aspergers and Home education. It was my way to share how taking him out of school was the best decision we ever made and to help inspire other parents in the same position.

My daughter is now starting a blog about history which is her passion. She has created a front page with a complete list of monarchy back through the ages and is then linking each one to an article about them, writing it in her own style.

I also do blogging to effectively promote the services of my client's site and also provide it with some good backlinks.

It is all about information!

1. To give peoples information! in other words i really like to give peoples information that they really need to know on solving their problems!

2. MAKE MONEY! It is true as i can do everything when money pouring from my blog :) then i can give more information to the visitors and others people with problems...

3. The more you give - the more you make! This is true as blogging will help others to get information that they need to get. Money... again money will come later....

4. Education - we can educate each other from blogging. We can find some expert to write in our blog and they will also give their experience and tips anything regarding the niche! (You can pay them or make JV) - Wow! I just remember that i met the dentist just now for 5 minutes and i have to pay for 12 pounds. What? Just for one thing - ADVICE!

Cheers,

Nizam

Indeed a lot of people write blogs to earn, that's common now a days but I do write blogs because I really love to write. Writing is my passion.

There are several reasons for blogging. I think somebody have their own personal reasons to start the blogging. Because it forces you to do your homework .This is how you are going to learn in the future. If your job depends on this you certainly do blogging.

It depends upon the needs, blog can be personalized, it can be for sharing info & ideas, it can be for getting high rank.. I use different blogs for different reasons.

there are reasons for me to blog first is to express my self by posting it on my blog and then lastly to earn some extra amount of money online.

MI
Back