The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Reason for Blogging

pow-wow

affiliate
I always thought people blog in order to share the ideas and great experiences with other people, before a knew its a valuable way to promote a company/business.
What is your reason for blogging? Is it mainly to promote your business, share ideas or for the fun of it ...

...mainly to promote your business, share ideas or for the fun of it ...
Those 3 reasons are why I run my blogs. Depending on the niche a blog is on,
I'll use it for business promotion, or to share my ideas on that particular niche,
and have a few "just for the fun of it".

I do, however, have plans to monetize every niche :rofl:

Nowadays blog platforms used more like CMS than personal journals as it was originally intendend. Blogs are ususlly indexed much faster than other types of sites so this is the main reason for me to convert some of my sites to WordPress or at least add another section with WordPress on it...

I actually run my most successful blog as an personal journal and to write up my research ... it's as much for me to keep track of things as for others to read about them ... a happy situation ;)

something to do and somewhere to bitch about things/people that annoy me! oh and for posting things I've made/done.

Yup - mine is just for the fun of it really. Can post about anything I find interesting on or off the internet. I'm trying to make a bit of money with it but not expecting anything too massive.

Hopefully I can make some money with future ideas on specific niches.

David

i do blogging to promote some of my site and monetization purposes. usually my blogging style is based on keyword that generate traffic.

I started a blog a year or so ago, but it just didn't seem like anybody was reading, except maybe a few people. Then again, I didn't know how to get my blog out there for the rest of the world to see.

I have joined a few seo contests, so I'm hoping this will get the whole blog thing rolling again. It'll be nice to get a good following in my blog, but also monetizing would be even better :)

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek:fftopic: Most important thing pchieng, is to make your blog interesting than readers base will start to grow naturally.
If your blog offers nothing new or unique - no matter how hard you promote it people will not come back after the first visit and won't recommend it to others. Every time you will have to attract new visitors just to loose them again.

As they say: "Content is a King..."

I've recently started a blog for our business. The SEO benefits are obvious but I think it's a great way for customers to get an informal view of what we are up to as a company.

Many Bloggers today are blogging for some or the other purpose only, then if you aiming the same is not bad. Main thing is to maintain good language, grammar with no spelling mistakes as these are the basics and after that comes the article which you are expert in .

Blogging for me is like telling what I think and share it through my blog. It was like I'm talking with my readers.. and the other reason was to promote my thing :)

Hi

Because you stopped learning anything new a couple years ago and it’s about time you started again.

Or as Barry Sampson both said - I’ve learned more via blogging over the past year than I learned in the preceding several years!

9. Because it forces you to do your homework (Rodolpho Arruda)

8. Because this is how you are going to learn in the future.
7. Because if you don’t we’ll think you’re lame and don’t know how to do your job.

“What can you know about a professional who doesn't blog his or her work? How do you know they are competent, that they have the respect of their peers, that they understand the issues, that they practice sound methodology, that they show consideration for their clients? You cannot know any of this without the openness blogging (or equivalent) provides.

6. Because it will change your life.

“there is something that happens to a person when they hit that "publish" button - you cross a threshold
5. Because you’ll hook up all over the place.“all learning professionals need to exchange ideas with others, to test their ideas, to question their assumptions, to learn from each other in ways that come with dialog.

4. Because learning is conversation and that blogging lets you have more and better conversations

“The lack of formality and the ease of cross-referencing other blog content or references means is great to accelerate discussion and promote broader thinking and understanding.”

3. Because Professionalism is more than consumption, it is contribution. (Rovy Bronson)

2. Because it’s “a swap meet for the mind.”

1. Because your job depends on it.

banners
Back