The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Really wanting to make a website...

Internet-addict

affiliate
Hello, all. I am new to this site. I have tried many times to make a website, but every one of my sites is down due to lack of traffic, and the fact that I can not make a website that interests anyone. I really like maintaining a site, going online daily to update it and all.
I am currently a member at an aquarium forum, and I'd like to start my own. I have some good web hosts available/a free search engine submission service, and I think I could successfully make an aquarium forum if I could only keep the few members I'd get. First, a few members would join, but then see that no one really comes onto the forum, and leave, not even thinking that if they atleast kept the forums in mind, the community would slowly build up. So I'm mainly looking for ways to keep the members around/coming back, rather than having members simply leaving for good to join an established forum, which had to go through a beta stage it'self at one point.

Best way is to get as many posts on your forum as possible. I believe you can hire "forum-posters" - so you may want to write another post in this forum with the title more specifically about that to attract attention. Another thing you can do of course is to sign up to numerous accounts yourself for your own forum and answer your own posts /submit new ones. Sounds cheeky maybe, but as long as you're providing good information for your users, that's all that matters really

banners
Back