The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Real picture better than icon/advert

temi

affiliate
I have a look at my new vB 3.7 profile
in the friends section, I quite like thumbnail picture of people like Zoli and Xhan who put their real pictures as oppose to me and some others who use advert/icons.

What do you think, which one look better to you?

Xhan and Bagi look far sexier than my bald fat man with a cigar!!

I have my pic on my profile of another forum. I'm just not easy with having my pics spread about on the net.

That's the only pic I have up online.

KP

I think your bald fat man with cigar is still better than my advert and avatar of others (like me) who use the space for advertising :(

Xhan and Bagi look far sexier than my bald fat man with a cigar!!

I have my pic on my profile of another forum. I'm just not easy with having my pics spread about on the net.

KP

I checked your profile picture, please don't get me wrong, but you are quite good looking man.

I'm quite lucky, because I have seen real pictures about most of our members, Temi as well. Imran is one of the exceptions:thumbsup:

If my calculation was correct i am 5' 54'' about 172 cm.:dancing:

3" taller than me!

I like having a real photo - no offense to those who have advertisments, its a good idea but it just makes it seem like you have nothing else to your personality like all your about is advertising advertising advertising and I know thats not true (for the majority!) besides surely people are more open to someone they know exists.

I always find if someone adds me and they might be as charming as chips but no photo/no way to access any sort of personal details - even a name immediatly puts me off doing any business/talking to the person.

3" taller than me!

I like having a real photo - no offense to those who have advertisments, its a good idea but it just makes it seem like you have nothing else to your personality like all your about is advertising

i think I will go for a quick face lift and add my picture to my avatar because of this remark :)

Interesting thoughts. I try to keep my circles for branding purposes. Check:

www.benjarriola.com
SEOContest2008
YDS Web Solution - We Make the Web Work - Complete website solution from planning to development and marketing of your website.
Supersite - Cheap Domain Names - OmniDomain.net
- Action Online - a Blog of YDS Web Solution, Inc. by Benj Arriola

So next time you see the orange and blue circle, more or less it's me. :) But my pictures are not that hard to find. But if anyone feels curious how I look like, a photo of me somewhere should not be hard to find... benj arriola - Google Image Search

And in my opinion for Xhan, with that kind of looks, I think she really needs a real picture. The photo alone is already a link bait! :)

I think the advertisements keeps a professional appearance to some people, like my self lol the reason i tend to stay away from posting my pic on some forums is to maintain a certain status, I'm a bit of a jack the lad and i don't want that to be perceived while I'm working on possible businesses. People seem to act in a different way if they feel they can speak to you as your picture is presented. Just my view however since most of you know me here ill let you have a sneaky peak

ME :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just noticed I had no avatar, just a profile photo. I thought they were the same thing. Now I just added my circles avatar.

i think I will go for a quick face lift and add my picture to my avatar because of this remark :)

haha! you don't have to!

And in my opinion for Xhan, with that kind of looks, I think she really needs a real picture. The photo alone is already a link bait! :)

lol thank you, actually its a marketing ploy I'm really 40!

Things like this make me want to test out my theory that an RSS feed over a picture of my boobs will increase subscribers! Its a valid theory!!

haha! you don't have to!

lol thank you, actually its a marketing ploy I'm really 40!

Things like this make me want to test out my theory that an RSS feed over a picture of my boobs will increase subscribers! Its a valid theory!!

haha, maybe we can do some multivariant test on that. Before we continue though, we need to verify the authenticity of the test. :D

banners
Back