The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Tesla Auto Hacked in Less Than 2 Minutes

Graybeard

[hacked into] the Tesla Model 3 this week at the Pwn2Own hacking contest in Vancouver. The attacks gave them deep access into subsystems controlling the vehicle's safety and other components.

So, tell me who has control over your new ride that costs so much?

POC (proof of concept) ;)

It really highlights the ever-evolving challenges in cybersecurity. It's a stark reminder that even advanced systems can have vulnerabilities. If you're curious about the technical details behind these hacks,GuidedHacking might have some interesting insights. It's always fascinating to delve into the world of cybersecurity and understand how these things happen. Given the increasing prevalence of cyber threats, it's also a good idea to brush up on your own security practices. Learning more about malware analysis can help you better protect your digital world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, after an EMP blast ...

HEMP is not actually a thing preppers should worry about. Or, to be more precise, a HEMP attack on the continental US is a nuclear attack, so if it happens then it’ll be in the context of a full-scale nuclear war. In such a scenario, you’ve got far more immediate problems than a dead starter. Clapping

Your post sent me on a 'journey' :D
I find this EMP 'device' in a search engine ad and see it has an affiliate program --so I proceed to check it out.
So, I start to fill out the form and get to step 2 and se the TOS and aiiliate agreement. What a POS; online advertising forbidden and he is selling his device on Amazon for less than the advertised price on his website --needless to say :D "FU Have a nice day."

banners
Back