The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Read other people blog?

alec11

affiliate
Do you keep reading other people blog for your reference or inspiration for your blog?
I'm reading all poeple blog, and if he have good content, i'll ask him to be my friends, that way i can get more visitors too :)

I like reading blogs of different niches! Only the useful and informative ones though :) There are lots of blogs out there that aren't worth reading at all! It's because the author's main purpose is to use it for adsense...

Yes, specially if that blog caught my interest. Every time there is an update I always went to that certain blog.

It is very beneficial reading other blogs as i find it can give you ideas for writing your own posts which can be very handy if you are struggling for inspiration or have found yourself with writers block or something similar.

There are many invaluable blogs out there. Many of the members here have great blogs and the level of unique quality content is superb.

It does not take long to work out if the bloggers heart is in his writing or the adsense, though the 2 can go hand in hand without a doubt.

banners
Back