The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Rate a Directory Forum

temi

affiliate
My staff and I have and intenal way of sharing information about good web directoris we come across,for example when we find a site that is approving sites very quickly we tell one another.

I think this is a good way to share info, I have suggested to them that we start sharing this info publicly in this thread.

Members of this forum are also welcomed to share info about a good directory they come across here and the not so good one too. One day we may even start rating directories.

But please DO NOT post info about your own directory in the particular forum, there are other sections for that.

Well I have one that approves fast :

givealittle2006

Pr 4 on homepage , not a very good alexa rank but any link counts
Did you submit to this one recently? I tried and on the submission page when you try to select your category its says:
"This category is locked by administrator."

Edit: Nevermind figured out what was wrong lol

Would you be interested in pr 0 directories? I've come accross a lot of them recently most very fast.

Did you submit to this one recently? I tried and on the submission page when you try to select your category its says:
"This category is locked by administrator."

Edit: Nevermind figured out what was wrong lol

I submitted to the directory today and my links was approved, you must navigate by category then click on "submit link" Root category is lock. The root directory is locked, just make sure that you navigate to the correct category you want to add your link to and click submite.

Thanks for that heap up funky P, could you post each directory as a new thread please, that would help keep info about each directory separate thanks :)

banners
Back