The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Quick start now and Dominate a highly proftable niche for FREE

mexia

affiliate
Its quite easy to become really confident when it comes to dominating niches, for many aspiring affiliate/internet marketers it might seem like an uphill task, first of all. Its quite hard to imagine all the back links that you need to have in order to get hold of your desired page rank.
You can get hold of profitable niches very easily, the tools you need are at your disposal and are FREE right from
Google adwords keyword tool
Gooogle trends
Ebay pluse
Amazon best seller
Shopping mall.com
These are websites that are going to show you what consumers are really looking for other than typing "How to" or "cure this or that" on a keyword tool or on ezine articles. Another mistake that quite a lot of people make is depending to much on keyword tools, keyword tools are just a collection of keywords and the amount of searches made, they are not going to show you what people are buying, and that's why i advocate the use of such tools as ebay pulse, Google trends and the rest as they clearly indicate what people are really and desperately looking for. then after you have do this that's when you can use a keyword tool. For example its winter i bumped into a very profitable niche "snow blowers" people will start looking for snow related seearches soon, i don't have the product i also don't know what brands and attributes of snow blowers are, so i am out of the equation, Try as much as possible to know what really people are buying, the tools are there for you to use FREE of charge.
Don't take niche research for granted it can be the difference between you making $50 month and $10,000 a a month.

banners
Back