The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Quick intro...

Donnell Howell

affiliate
Hello Affiliate Fix family,

My name is Donnell and I have been involved in network and affiliate marketing for about 2 1/2 years. So, I’m sure in this time frame you know I have had my share of marketing date driven downs(lost money), but just enough successes to be hooked into this online world of network and affiliate marketing.

Now at this stage of my journey I knew I needed to find a mentor, and lucky for me that need has been filled with a Super Affiliate…I’ll just say HTA 2.0 some people may know or not.

I came across Affiliate Fix basically from looking for sites to advertise display banner or ads for my affiliate campaign. After nosing around I can see this is an awesome forum for me, newbie or veteran marketers. I have enjoyed reading the content and personal story from a wide variety of online marketers.

At this point I will be looking forward to being able to engage with other members on the Affiliate Fix forum rather I’m receiving or offering value.

Thanks and chat soon!

dhow811

Hello Affiliate Fix family, My name is Donnell and I have been involved in network and affiliate marketing for about 2 1/2 years.

Hello @Donnell Howell , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to have you with us.

So, I’m sure in this time frame you know I have had my share of marketing date driven downs(lost money), but just enough successes to be hooked into this online world of network and affiliate marketing.

You didn't lose money, you were paying for information and buying data. The data you got from your campaigns is valuable information.

It only takes a few positive returns to convince us this business has unlimited potential, congrats on being bitten by the marketing bug!

Now at this stage of my journey I knew I needed to find a mentor, and lucky for me that need has been filled with a Super Affiliate…I’ll just say HTA 2.0 some people may know or not.

Vick Strizheus

I came across Affiliate Fix basically from looking for sites to advertise display banner or ads for my affiliate campaign. After nosing around I can see this is an awesome forum for me, newbie or veteran marketers. I have enjoyed reading the content and personal story from a wide variety of online marketers.

It's a wonderful community with loads of members at every level and reps from every corner of the industry. All contributing awesome information every day.

At this point I will be looking forward to being able to engage with other members on the Affiliate Fix forum rather I’m receiving or offering value.

We look forward to your posts, be active and post often. Ask loads of questions and contribute where you can.

You are a FIX'er now and that means you have the world at your feet with IM. Here are a few suggestions:

Read and learn through extensive reading in this community. Select one vertical. one tracker, and one traffic source. Learn from your fellow members here to master each one of them (a couple of months). Then you can expand and replicate your successes.

As a Newbie, you need to read, study, invest, and implement. Perseverance, dedication, and taking action are the cornerstones of the success you will obtain.

Read
Read through the various areas of the forum to learn about the types of marketing available for your new business. Make a list of all the types of marketing and take some notes along the way. Then determine which area of marketing with which you will start your journey.

Do this to select an area of marketing to start, as well, do this to select a tracker, a traffic source, and to select a vertical.

Then read up on the affiliate networks and select two to begin with that will serve your needs and the types of offers you would like to promote. Put your application in and they will call you for an interview. Be professional and be prepared to answer some questions about how you will promote offers, do you have a website, are you a Newbie, etc. Please note, if you join the Dojo, we have a thread there that can offer assistance in getting accepted to some of the networks.

Study
Now that you have selected a basis to begin, read all of the threads in this forum that relate to your initial selections so that you have a rudimentary understanding of their features and benefits.

Invest
You will require some investment. A VPS server, domains, traffic, landing pages, etc. You will need a budget for daily, weekly, and monthly expenses. This will change over time and you will need to update it often so that you know exactly what your costs and earnings are.

Implement
This is where it all starts to earn. You must now begin to implement what you have established as your foundation for your business.

Here is some advice and guidance that will help you establish your initial goals:

Make sure you complete the following first.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Hello @Donnell Howell , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to have you with us.

Hello tjtutor,thank you for the warm welcome! And the killer advice sounds great to me.
Here is some advice and guidance that will help you establish your initial goals:

Make sure you complete the following first.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Number 1 & 2 has been work on, laid out and changed 5 times a least, basically because # 3 is a work in progress. ;)
Which also dictates the traffic source I want to use(master).

With that said I'm sure as I continue with HTA...(Vick Strizheus) and this forum I will soon have this all figured out.

Thanks again!

dhow811

banners
Back