The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Quick Hello

secprod

Hello. My name is Adam and I'm an affiliate marketer from Chicago. I was directed towards this forum to gain some affiliate marketing advice, and wanted to introduce my self quickly before I began posting on some of the threads. I hope to learn a lot here, and share just as much.

Hello. My name is Adam and I'm an affiliate marketer from Chicago. I was directed towards this forum to gain some affiliate marketing advice, and wanted to introduce my self quickly before I began posting on some of the threads. I hope to learn a lot here, and share just as much.

Hi Adam and welcome. Thanks for the introduction. This is a great forum with lots of friendly members so look around and feel free to ask relevant questions if need be. Take care and all the best.

Welcome

Hi Adam and welcome. I am new to this site also and I have already met several very nice people that are ready to help. You have come to the right place good luck to Your Success.
Anthony J. Garay

[Link removed 2nd time] PLEASE READ YOUR PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Adam,

Welcome to 5Star. This is a really great forum with lots of knowledgeable people. Looking forward to hearing some of your comments.

MI
Back