The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello

vaklinov

Hello, my name is Vladimir and I am a FOREX trader. Also I give forex signals and account management thru CopyFX from ROBOFOREX.
My broker ROBOFOREX gives me option to attract investors to my strategies with affiliate partnership. I am sharing part of my profit from investors.
I am not sure how and where to introduce program here. I do not work for broker, all payments are made from broker. If someone want to be my affiliate partner have to register account with broker and then the broker gives him part of the profit every week.

If someone want to be my affiliate partner have to register account with broker and then the broker gives him part of the profit every week.
It's a process. Also signature faux text links are not allowed to free affiliate members.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

You're invited to register your business as a resource -- that is a no cost option

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

It's a process. Also signature faux text links are not allowed to free affiliate members.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

You're invited to register your business as a resource -- that is a no cost option

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.
Seems that I can not be a vendor, I do not represent the broker who operate and make payments. The process is:
- Partner make account with broker on his name and verify it. No need to deposit.
- Partner get affiliate links for my strategies.
- Promote and get investors.
- Broker stop part of my profit and pay to Partner.

As you can see I do not control and operate any part of the process - except making profit for all of us. Broker pays everyone's part at the end of week.

You cannot do this here --make money from spamming your links --plainly and crudely said.

you are soliciting partners. As some sort of sub affiliate?
Exactly who are you representing? Yourself who are you --

furthermore, you are just talking in circles;

ChatGPT translates and make sense of what you say :D spelled out:
1703171016181.png

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck it is a duck.
1703171672592.png

you are just chaining an affiliate account
that link is: https -- my.roboforex.xxx/en?a=mnvy
english?a{affiliate}=mnvy{affiliate_Account}

You cannot do this here --make money from spamming your links --plainly and crudely said.

you are soliciting partners. As some sort of sub affiliate?
Exactly who are you representing? Yourself who are you --

furthermore, you are just talking in circles;

ChatGPT translates and make sense of what you say :D spelled out:
View attachment 34018
Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck it is a duck.
View attachment 34019
you are just chaining an affiliate account
that link is: https -- my.roboforex.xxx/en?a=mnvy
english?a{affiliate}=mnvy{affiliate_Account}
Partner can join the Broker without my affiliate link.
After he become broker's client or if he is client to ROBOFORX already, he must go to my strategies and generate his own affiliate links for each strategy to promote my accounts. It's affiliate program inside the broker. Then broker splits the profit between me and the partners. I do not want to promote ROBOFOREX with my affiliate link. I want to promote my own strategies and trade with inside affiliate program from ROBOFOREX.

I give forex signals and account management thru CopyFX from ROBOFOREX.
My broker ROBOFOREX gives me option to attract investors to my strategies with affiliate partnership.

You are absolutely correct when you say you cannot be a vendor here. You are simply an affiliate seeking to attract other affiliates for a form of pyramid scheme. We've seen this in abundance over the years. Do not attempt to promote this scheme in this community. Affiliates want straight up information and help in building their respective affiliate businesses without convoluted "partnerships" like what you propose. You are attempting to recruit our members to an affiliate program for revenue sharing. You state it clearly; "to attract investors to my strategies with affiliate partnership."

In the end, anyone that comes here to benefit from "attracting" affiliates is attempting to conduct business here and nobody conducts business here unless they meet specific requirements we set out in our TOS. No exceptions! We do not set a high bar, it is not difficult in any way for a legitimate business to be a registered and approved vendor here. Your proposal does not qualify.

Last edited:
You are absolutely correct when you say you cannot be a vendor here. You are simply an affiliate seeking to attract other affiliates for a form of pyramid scheme. We've seen this in abundance over the years. Do not attempt to promote this scheme in this community. Affiliates want straight up information and help in building their respective affiliate businesses without convoluted "partnerships" like what you propose. You are attempting to recruit our members to an affiliate program for revenue sharing. You state it clearly; "to attract investors to my strategies with affiliate partnership."

In the end, anyone that comes here to benefit from "attracting" affiliates is attempting to conduct business here and nobody conducts business here unless they meet specific requirements we set out in our TOS. No exceptions! We do not set a high bar, it is not difficult in any way for a legitimate business to be a registered and approved vendor here. Your proposal does not qualify.
Thank you, I understand you point of view.
My English is not so good and maybe I didn't explain it well.
But I do not agree that this is a form of pyramid scheme or fraud attempt. In this case the broker is acting like every other affiliate network with one difference - Investors /clients/ must be broker's clients too and of course the brokers are government licensed and regulated. Every broker's member with CopyFX account can start affiliate program to attract investors. Check this info from brokers site Affiliate program.

And yes it walks like a duck quacks like a duck, but it's NOT a duck - just look further.

Last edited by a moderator:
RoboForex Ltd and their affiliates don't work on the territory of the USA, Canada, Japan, Australia, Bonaire, Curaçao, East Timor, Indonesia, Iran, Liberia, Saipan, Russia, Sint Eustatius, Tahiti, Turkey, Guinea-Bissau, Micronesia, Northern Mariana Islands, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, South Sudan, and other restricted countries. RoboForex Ltd and its affiliates do not target EU/EEA/UK clients.

In other word it's a shady operation "affiliates do not target EU/EEA/UK clients." ."USA, Canada, Japan, Australia,"
IT IS A DUCK. In disguise ;)
rubber-ducky-in-frogs-clothing380.jpg

just look further

Why look further when the evidence of your ignoring the fact that it does not meet the requirements to be in this community! I don't care if it walks like a duck, walks like a rabbit, walks like an octopus, it and your attempt to recruit affiliates are out of compliance in this community. We do not give a crap what it's affiliate structure is, it does not belong here and you are not a staffer or an official rep of that company and therefore you have no rights and/or privilege's to promote it here.

You, by your own words, were attempting to recruit affiliates. You do not have permission to recruit affiliates here. Not now, not ever!

GET A CLUE!

You are a young 19 year old from Bulgaria and acting as though you know more than all of us! That is being ignorant and disrespectful. A very typical behavior of teenagers. you have no experience in life or business and you are attempting to tell us well established business people you know more than us, that we don't know how to make reasonable decisions and come to reasonable conclusions about what you are doing here. That is not mature behavior and certainly not a mature path in business.

GROW UP KID! There are very valuable minds here that can help you form a reliable and sustainable business in our industry and instead of exploring that you insist on continued attempts at justifying what you have attempted to do here which is to recruit our members without our permission and for a very shady proposal.

@vaklinov , welcome to affiliatefix.

Sometimes in the business, ACCEPTANCE OF REALITY is a way forward. Unfortunately most create a resistance as wall and miss the entire GROWTH. I hope you get it and alter the course of the path you are taking here in affiliatefix.

Best wishes and get yourself listed.

MI
Back