The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Quick Cash Tips

maxlazermarketing

affiliate
It might be an old concept to many of you who?ve come across this type of subject earlier, but there are many people who aren?t aware of this. I think sharing this information would be of help to the newbie?s who would like to earn money through E-Bay. Buying the products at relatively low price in the open market (wholesale) and selling in the E-Bay at affordable price compared to the respective local market looks to be a success factor. It has been a successful bread winner for many.

Yes and no. The shipping costs are usually the deal breaker. If you don't charge enough, it costs you money, if you charge too much, people wont buy from you. Ebay has changed many of their policies as of late and none of them are for the seller. Lots of "power sellers" are upset and they have changed their rating system too. I believe you are now not allowed to leave feedback for the buyer if you are the seller, which is bad, bad, bad.

And one must be very careful that what you are buying to resell is something you can sell. A great way to see what volume is selling and for how much is to do a search at ebay for the item, then click on the completed sales link. Sometimes I have seen the same products listed there dozens of times as unsold and only one item of the bunch that has sold. To me, that is a pretty clear marker that this item may not be in demand or the market is over saturated.

MI
Back