The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Quick question from newbie

Yoon

affiliate
I am affiliate marketer from south korea.

I am currently trying to access into global market not only doing affiliate in south korea.

Can you recommend me great cpa based affiliate networks I can work with??

Which niches are you targeting and which requirements are you looking for from the affiliate network? Need to know this before anyone could provide you with the right answer.

Which niches are you targeting and which requirements are you looking for from the affiliate network? Need to know this before anyone could provide you with the right answer.
Thanks for reply, any legitimate merchants are okay only if the payment is done in cpa. diet/finance/rental/money/health... etc anything

I am affiliate marketer from south korea.

I am currently trying to access into global market not only doing affiliate in south korea.

Can you recommend me great cpa based affiliate networks I can work with??
CPAGrip , CPALead , Mobidea, and AdworkMedia are newbie friendly cpa networks. The first three do not really need approval to join. But they are among the easiest and most popular cpa networks to get access to, and they have plenty of global offers. Minimum payout is also low, especially for cpalead. Minimum payout is 75 cents, and they can also provide you with daily payments, as you advance in their network.

Thanks for reply, any legitimate merchants are okay only if the payment is done in cpa. diet/finance/rental/money/health... etc anything
We have some offers for finance, you can check them out, just to see if that is what you had in mind. There are also some popular, big affiliate networks that cover pretty much everything, but you have to see which offer works best for your needs.

banners
Back