The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Questions about Tracking

steveee1

affiliate
Hi, I have a question in regards to tracking properly. I have all my campaigns set up for Prosper202 but I'm always unsure if I'm tracking my campaigns properly.

Yesterday I set up my campaigns. I have a total of 8 campaigns running on 7search, with a total of 4 offers. Basically for the 4 offers I'm testing different landing pages for each. So the break down goes as follow:

Offer 1 - Landing Page A (1)
Offer 2 - Landing Page A-B-C (3)
Offer 3 - Landing Page A-B (2)
Offer 4 - Landing Page A-B (2)

I've checked the links on my campaigns by clicking and seeing on prosper to see if they are tracking and each time I clicked on the campaign it showed the click on prosper. Now here's my question, today the amount of clicks shown on 7search is different than Prosper202. Prosper shows I've only got a total of about 4 clicks while on 7search it says I received around 397. Is there any reason behind this or any way I could try to figure out or attempt to diagnose this problem? Or am I really just failing on my campaigns and actually received 4 clicks today? Which I hope isn't the case...

Also one more question about blacklisting,

I've added the KEYWORD,AFFID,RID onto my link but when I try to use the tool on 7search there's no IDs that show up for me to blacklist. Is there any reason for that as well? I was thinking that It's because I've only have ran my campaigns for 2 days?

Last edited:
i think there is a problem in your tracking url :( ... tell me from where did u get the tracking url that u put in 7search ?

MI
Back