The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Questions About PPC and Google Adwords

reina

I do know a littl about PPC and Google Adwords but not enough to experiment with it. I want to try because I received some motivation, however, I am not sure. I would like to check with some of you first before proceeding. I do have Perry Marshalls's course and have read it and recommended it to others. But, i have more questions. They are:

i was playing around with the keyword tool because i heard it was great to use if you don't want to pay for a mambership. I chose all of the keywords that have the adverage search results. I just want to know if you can have repeat words in the phraises. Some say you should not repeat words and some say you can. Please examine my words and phraises below. They are all separated by comma's. Am I on the right track?

strategy business , small business, Internet marketing, how to start a business , business advertising, starting a small business, work at home, home business, business on autopilot, Internet marketing , design a web site, marketing niche, site promotion, web building, web design, internet marketing strategy, internet marketing tool, internet web site marketing, internet marketing online, marketing internet, internet web design, internet marketing ebook, strategic internet marketing

"I just want to know if you can have repeat words in the phraises. Some say you should not repeat words and some say you can. Please examine my words and phraises below. They are all separated by comma's. Am I on the right track?"

I'll make a few points to try to sort this out.

1) Repeating keywords and using commas. You are NOT talking Adwords now you are talking meta tags on natural search pages. Most SE don't look at meta KW tags any more and the KW don't matter unless they are ALL on the actual page in the text copy. Everyone has different opinons on meta KW but I say no commas and no repetitive KW.

2) "I chose all of the keywords that have the adverage search results." All those key prases are pretty competitive. SO if you are doing PPC they are going to cost a lot. If you really mean natural search then do you know how to get top rankings for phrases that competitive???

Anyone else want to take a stab at this one?

Linda Buquet said:
"I just want to know if you can have repeat words in the phraises. Some say you should not repeat words and some say you can. Please examine my words and phraises below. They are all separated by comma's. Am I on the right track?"

I'll make a few points to try to sort this out.

1) Repeating keywords and using commas. You are NOT talking Adwords now you are talking meta tags on natural search pages. Most SE don't look at meta KW tags any more and the KW don't matter unless they are ALL on the actual page in the text copy. Everyone has different opinons on meta KW but I say no commas and no repetitive KW.

2) "I chose all of the keywords that have the adverage search results." All those key prases are pretty competitive. SO if you are doing PPC they are going to cost a lot. If you really mean natural search then do you know how to get top rankings for phrases that competitive???

i know more about natural search which is a method I favor. However, I am extremely confused about PPC and adwords which is why I have stayed away from it so long. But, it's about time I learn what I can and take on a new challenge. After all, challenges are what have made me who I am today. So, if you can help me, I'm willing to learn. Forgive my stupidness on the subject. I just don't think I truly understand it well enough. I mean, Perry Marshall talks about all the strategies you can do once you have your key words set up and how to write your ads and bid on the words, He just doesn't explain how to set it all up. I need a guide on Adwords for Dummies or something like that. That's just what has me stomped.

Anyone else want to take a stab at this one?
I hope so. Any help is greatly appreciated. I am happy to go down yet another road on my journey of Internet marketing.

Full Help Documentation on Google Adwords

Hi reina,
reina said:
Can anyone take a stab at helpind me better understand PPC and Google Adwords? I am anxious to learn. Thanks.
Here is the full help documentation on Google Adwords:
https://adwords.google.com/support/

This should help you in understanding Google Adwords and PPC to major extent.

D Sarathy.
RankQuest

banners
Back