The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Question You Should Ask Your Affiliate Manager

Judecd23

Hello Guys,

I was told the best way to identify a profitable campaign is to ask your AM (and of course lot of testing).

So what kind of report/info should we ask our AM?

Like "Last week high converting offers" and so on.

Kindly share your thoughts.

Best Regards,
Jude C

At MonsterAds we send out weekly emails of our newest and top converting offers in the network.

Questions I always get asked is what's the average epc and what's the conversion ratio? These give you a good idea on how the offer is performing overall but doesn't always reflect what you might see. Everyone's traffic source is unique and will convert different. Everyone will have their own metrics that they need to achieve also.

I personally like to find out what the traffic source is and what vertical you're after. Then from that recommend the top converting offers and help with optimizing the campaign from scratch. Thats what we're here for :)

The only way to find out what will work best for you is to split test :)

Your AM is aware of so many things that might be helpful! I think it's a good thread topic, for many affiliates keep asking for the highest CR offers etc and don't ever ask for more. Here're my tips.

Best converting offers is a nice questions but don't forget to learn if there's something new that promises to be hot. That's the way to be one of the first affiliates trying new and successful product.

As soon as you've chosen the offer, make sure to ask the AM of the targeting stats for the offer, like what carriers/browsers/devices you should target for getting the best results. It will save the time and money you could spend on tests.

What can also save your time is requesting the creatives. The advertisers usually have the banners and landing pages you can use, even if it's not mentioned in the offer's description.

Also don't be afraid to ask if there're some special options such as smartlinks or trafficback opportunities. E.g. we at WapEmpire do provide special services not all the affiliates know about.

One more thing to ask about is... more money. Indeed, it's sometimes possible to raise the payout, of course, if you've already shown your traffic high quality and volumes.

And finally, if you see no offer for your traffic, or want more new offers, or you've already tested the offer with another network, it worked great and you want to try it with this particular network you like most - ask the AM. At WapEmpire we do add new offers in our system on publisher's demand.

Your AM is aware of so many things that might be helpful! I think it's a good thread topic, for many affiliates keep asking for the highest CR offers etc and don't ever ask for more. Here're my tips.

Best converting offers is a nice questions but don't forget to learn if there's something new that promises to be hot. That's the way to be one of the first affiliates trying new and successful product.

As soon as you've chosen the offer, make sure to ask the AM of the targeting stats for the offer, like what carriers/browsers/devices you should target for getting the best results. It will save the time and money you could spend on tests.

What can also save your time is requesting the creatives. The advertisers usually have the banners and landing pages you can use, even if it's not mentioned in the offer's description.

Also don't be afraid to ask if there're some special options such as smartlinks or trafficback opportunities. E.g. we at WapEmpire do provide special services not all the affiliates know about.

One more thing to ask about is... more money. Indeed, it's sometimes possible to raise the payout, of course, if you've already shown your traffic high quality and volumes.

And finally, if you see no offer for your traffic, or want more new offers, or you've already tested the offer with another network, it worked great and you want to try it with this particular network you like most - ask the AM. At WapEmpire we do add new offers in our system on publisher's demand.

Are all these things a newbie can expect to have access to? Probably not more money, right? ;)

I'm curious as to why all this info isn't available right off the bat to the affiliate. ie why not have the creatives included at the very beginning.

Can you elaborate a little on what special options are? What is a Smartlink? Trafficback?

Thank you

Are all these things a newbie can expect to have access to? Probably not more money, right? ;)

I'm curious as to why all this info isn't available right off the bat to the affiliate. ie why not have the creatives included at the very beginning.

Can you elaborate a little on what special options are? What is a Smartlink? Trafficback?

Thank you

For example, we provide
1) free hosting for LPs for our publishers
2) Native API, Native SDK to implement in site/app
3) Fallback option (free TDS, so all your traffic can be converted).

Quite much for start ;)

Thank you
Well, if newbie is a fairplayer and a successfull one, why not?

There are so many offers that it's almost impossible to add new creatives as soon as they appear. What is more, there are publishers who prefer to use their own creatives. So usually it's not a big deal.
The information is updated everyday, if not to say every several hours, that's why AM is the best source =)

Smartlink (TDS link) is a universal link to monetize all your traffic, the system filters it itself so users get redirected to the targeted offers only.

Trafficback is an option to monetize traffic unappropriate for the offers you've chosen, it is redirected where you want to.

MI
Back