The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

[Question] Mobile Traffic Source for Newbie

Hello there Sirs,

Can you suggest some traffic source to start with Mobile?
I am already doing Zeropark and having some few conversions.
I would like to get 1 more to keep the ball rollin so I will not waste time.

I am considering 3 - Inmobi, Tapit, and Facebook.

If you have experience with this 3 or would like to suggest others. Please do and why,

Thank you so much.

Around $300 - $500 per month, is it enough?

I am testing different offers now before I make some landers.

Thanks @lrs1995
If you have around $300-500 per month I'd recommend you to stick with 1 traffic source only and maybe test 1-5 offers.
If you divide your budget in 3 traffic sources you'll only have $100-150 to spend on each, which is almost nothing as you want to run many campaigns and test different countries and offers.

If you have around $300-500 per month I'd recommend you to stick with 1 traffic source only and maybe test 1-5 offers.
If you divide your budget in 3 traffic sources you'll only have $100-150 to spend on each, which is almost nothing as you want to run many campaigns and test different countries and offers.

Ah.. Thanks man. I will focus with Zeropark then.. :)

I found a winner..so, I just need to optimized and replicate this 5 more times right?

dUuYqKm.png

congratulations! that's awesome! since it's RON...make sure you're tracking the targets and then create a target campaign and bid higher on those targets and get more traffic. but continue to keep your RON campaign going to collect more data.

If you don't mind me asking what is your minimum bid on zeropark?

I just bid high enough to get some traffic and lower them down once I get them.

congratulations! that's awesome! since it's RON...make sure you're tracking the targets and then create a target campaign and bid higher on those targets and get more traffic. but continue to keep your RON campaign going to collect more data.

Yeah, I made a separate campaign that targets custom targets. Oh. I stopped the RON..I will play it again :D
Thanks

Ive got 1000+ valid #'s you could start to test your first sms campaigns out on... Super fresh too :) Hit me up bro

Sorry. I pass. :)

Yes, it was my first mobile traffic source. I made some 150% roi from them last time promoting utility apps. I don't know now.

Awesome. I am looking into them.
Started an app install campaign. Apparently, direct linking works better than landing pages!

Awesome. I am looking into them.
Started an app install campaign. Apparently, direct linking works better than landing pages!

I am soon starting to realize that myself. Direct Linking was working, so I tried some Landing Pages. Didn't improve conversion. How is the campaign going on MobiCow?

I am soon starting to realize that myself. Direct Linking was working, so I tried some Landing Pages. Didn't improve conversion. How is the campaign going on MobiCow?

So far its breaking even with no optimization except removing landing pages.
Volume is kinda less though.

MI
Back