The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[Question] Mobile Traffic Source for Newbie

Mobicow is great! Once you found what country is working. Hahah. :D

Hey Buddy,
Could you please let me know how and why Mobicow is grt.

Can you just mention the Offer Type - Demography - combination that works on Mobicow.

I hope we should create a new thread that helps everyone to choose the OfferType-Demography-AdNetwork for better campaigning.

Hey Buddy,
Could you please let me know how and why Mobicow is grt.

Can you just mention the Offer Type - Demography - combination that works on Mobicow.

I hope we should create a new thread that helps everyone to choose the OfferType-Demography-AdNetwork for better campaigning.

I like MobiCow. Its great network but kinda low on volume.
Personally, I have had success with App Install offers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well my query was

App Installs - ?? What are they - Games /Cleaners/Antivirus ??

Which Country Targetted ?? (Demography)

@Irs1995 That's interesting. I just started a campaign. I will be currently direct linking to Play Store on your suggestion.

But doesn't direct linking load PlayStore website instead of PlayStore app making it less valuable?

I am not sure about that. I don't use Android, more of an iOS guy.
Those are the results I got from testing. I think others had similar results too.
For some reason, direct linking works better.

MobiCow still a recommended network to start as a newbie? I've moved from AdWords, because their Trick-to-Click policy got ridiculously strict.

Decisive seems kind of hard, I'm yet to met someone, who is making a profit there. I see people also recommending InMobi and Millenial Media, as good networks to start with.

Any opinions, please? Thanks.

MobiCow still a recommended network to start as a newbie? I've moved from AdWords, because their Trick-to-Click policy got ridiculously strict.

Decisive seems kind of hard, I'm yet to met someone, who is making a profit there. I see people also recommending InMobi and Millenial Media, as good networks to start with.

Yep, Decisive is very competitive, you've got to push those higher payout offers to make good money :)

Mmedia has really good traffic, they are little strict but nothing like adwords.

Mobicow might give you a good start, but its quite impossible to scale with their low volume. Its simple to learn and the support kicks ass!

Go for it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there Sirs,

Can you suggest some traffic source to start with Mobile?
I am already doing Zeropark and having some few conversions.
I would like to get 1 more to keep the ball rollin so I will not waste time.

I am considering 3 - Inmobi, Tapit, and Facebook.

If you have experience with this 3 or would like to suggest others. Please do and why,

Thank you so much.
Try out Supersonic's Premium Mobile Ad Network - If you sign up here and integrate your SDK before Christmas you will even get $200 to advertise your app for free...

Daniel, Please stop over advertising your network here. There are no developers here to use ur SDK.
Better head to makingmoneywithandroid.com/forums for your advertisements.

MI
Back