The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Question - CPA-GRIP

adammiller

affiliate
Hi,

I applied for CPAGrip network and i got approved :eek: :cool:
When i go to payment settings in says choose how u wanna get paid and there is a option "Check by mail" , what does this exactly mean?? Will they send the check on my home address i used during registration?

Thanks!
Regards
Adam

Hi,

I applied for CPAGrip network and i got approved :eek: :cool:
When i go to payment settings in says choose how u wanna get paid and there is a option "Check by mail" , what does this exactly mean?? Will they send the check on my home address i used during registration?

Thanks!
Regards
Adam

Hi Adam,

First and foremost, welcome to CPAGrip! If you choose check by mail, we will send you a check to the address you put on file with us during the registration process. You can of course edit these details any time. If you need help with this, feel free to PM me or to reach out to me on skype at cpagrip.john, or through our affiliate portal inside of CPAGrip.com.

Welcome aboard, have a great day!

John

Hi,
I working with CPAGrip but i have problem i dont get a views and other thinks maybe you can help to me or say some topics to get a views and leads.

I'm providing people help with cpagrip (or other networks) tutoring, just PM me your skype so we can sort something out

banners
Back