The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Quality of Google+ traffic?

croklinjo

affiliate
I was wondering if any of you guys use Google+ to generate traffic. Specifically, I'm interested in 2 things:

1) Do they click on ads and/or buy stuff? So if I have a big group/community or a profile with a lot of followers (I guess that's what they're called?!) that is targeted around certain niche, how good is that traffic compared to for example Pinterest, Facebook or even SE traffic?

2) What niches and demographics are dominant on it, from your experience? I know that Pinterest is heavily in favor of women oriented niches such as fashion, food, recipes etc, so I was wondering whether Google+ is similar in that regard.

Cheers :)

I've not had the same luck as Darster but I've not gained many followers yet. I'm using it for a website, which has gotten me a tiny bit of extra traffic. However, I freely admit that I do not devote as much time to it as I should.

I've noticed that people mostly use G+ for backlinks and SER... not for information or really following someone's posts.... but this is only my opinion.

Ive seen G+ being targeted by sharing in particular circles

Generally its just so Google sees your content and gives it a social boost with others +1ing though I believe

So far I've mostly used it to link my site using the publisher tag for an enhanced business listing. Hopefully more benefits will come.

banners
Back