The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Put your thoughts on link quality, if no links are bad , what makes them good

I think link from relivant sites are the best type of link for example getting a link to a SEO company from another SEO company or web design, web hosting and related sites.
But getting a link to an SEO company from for exxample and knitting site is not that relevant.
So for my example SEO company here are the order:
1. Best - Link from another SEO company
2. Better - Link from a site submission company
3. Good - Link from a web design or hosting company
4. Fair - Link from other site promotion company
5. Poor - Link from a building equipment manufacturer

It's a very good question. I always interested in the best links, so if you don't mind I would handle only about them.

Jumpenjuhosaphat wrote a realy useful post about the links in his Internet Marketing Strategies blog with the title Increasing off page link relevance. Telling the truth it is one of my personal favourite pblog posts, but don't tell him;) It describes how to evaluate a link.

Nowadays I start to use google operators in order to collect really powerful links. For instance: allinur:keyword, allintitle:keyword.

What makes the best link? A link you earned but never asked for. I have been experimenting on an idea, it has been about a year now, about ranking in Google without doing any linkbuilding, that is no un-natural linkbuilding. Only build up the quality of the site and watch users link to it based on the goodness and quality of the site and nothing else. So far it has worked out very well, I have never lost a ranking I gained with this site(so far)

I also run sites that I do linkbuild on. The quality of a link is dependent on the relevance of it to the site it is linking to, the quality of both sites and where on the site the link is placed. Also if a link is placed among a bunch of random junk such as poker links it will be disvalued considerably.

Also if a link is placed among a bunch of random junk such as poker links it will be disvalued considerably.

I am always pointing this out to potential link partners when they offer me a link on a "high pr" page where web hosting links are mixed with penis enlargement rubbish

banners
Back