The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Purpose of SEO work ?

Famous16

affiliate
Hi,

Can someone tell me please what is the main purpose of SEO work ? Why we go for SEO Business ? Any advice will be appreciated ?

Regards,
Famous16

SE traffic is the most important and most quality traffic possible ...

SEO get's you in SE and get SE traffic ...

Is usaeless if you invest 100k in building a site and don't invest 100k also in SEO/Marketing

SEO is needed to promote any Internet business. The modern Internet business depends a lot on SEO. Any company that works on the Internet uses SEO to get the best page rank ever. The higher you PR, the most customers youa re going to have.

Here are the benefits of SEO.

- To Target Relevant Traffic (Visitors)
- To convert (money, lead.. etc)
- Long Term Benefits

Hi,

Can someone tell me please what is the main purpose of SEO work ? Why we go for SEO Business ? Any advice will be appreciated ?

Regards,
Famous16

Hi,
SEO is an art of making your website relevant and important to the search engines in order to rank highly in search results and help to potential customers or clients find the website so that website traffic can be increase.

The main purpose is to generate as much as possible traffic to your web site.

Not strictly true. I'd say it's more about generating quality traffic. If you want as much traffic as possible, you might as well just join some traffic exchange scheme (but the quality will be rubbish).

SEO is very important for promoting any online Business............. Search Engine optimization gets a good amount of traffic to your website.....

SEO is a form of website promotion. Webmasters use SEO to optimize each important page of their website for particular keywords that their target market would use to find their products & services within the major search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask and other search engines.

The basic purpose of the SEO is to index your website in the higher rankings of the different search engines. The more you will be consistent with your SEO activities the more you will have the better position in the Search Engines.

SEO is...

I like to explain that very simply. SEO is mainly use to increase websites' visibility on the web, that's the main thing. Most websites are do some businesses that's money earnings. When more people are visit to a website that website can make more money through it's business. That's why we need SEO task. In other words it's a path to a website.

Seo is best way of website marketing.By using different on page and off seo techniques keyword ranking of a site improves which helps to drive more traffic on our site.

SEO is to ensure that a site is optimized both on-page (i.e. Having the keywords in the title, description, meta keywords, and sprayed naturally in the content) and off-page (i.e. Having the backlinks to the site having the keyword you are trying to rank for), good SEO will get you high ranks in the search engines

banners
Back