The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Propeller changed the site design, as well conditions?

helen_gracio

Has anyone had propeller delete account? We just faced that. The thing is that you would never know the reason. :confused:

We read carefully their terms. We didn't find anything reasoning the action.

Anything to share? Do you use the site? How does it contribute? We found very useful community there and are very unhappy with the actions without explanation.

It is a story submit site.and many people will view your story.it should be unique and good.If you post the story in unrelevant category propeller admin will block your account so post good story.

Thank you guruananth for commenting . I don't find explanation sufficient and I still expect more help and comments about this issue.
I can not understand I've read in Propeller terms :

11. No SEO Posts
Posts about search engine optimization (“SEO” or “SEO Posts”), are not permitted. Any such posts may be immediately removed.

But I saw there :
Search Results for “SEO”
Stories (4097)

I don't understand the above restriction .

I think that's rather obvious, but I'm only assuming.

They probably have lots of SEO people spamming about SEO stuff, so at some point they added no SEO into the rules to try to curb it.

I'd like to hear a clarification

I understand this,But I think they must at least email me , just they didn't give me any chance and all my work disappear.
I'd like to hear not only opinions but a clarification, maybe evidences from the propeller users.

As I realized Propeller is dead for SEO not only because they do no not accept SEO articles. After redesign there are no direct links (((

Yes I agree with you:) .
I was using the old version and I liked that more. And google was indexing my posts very quick ,which I don't see now. even after some days.But it's PR rank is still high . So I sometimes submitting there my stories but don't spend much time in it like before.

banners
Back