The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

promoting clickbank products

cpafixman

What are the free ways of promoting clickbank products. I am going to start by promoting the dojo becasue of the high payout. I asked about using other peoples guides for myself but got no response. Is it okay or do i have to make my own guide.

Well, I'm just going to regurgitate this line but...

"You've got to spend money to make money".
Yeah, there are free ways to perhaps bring in a few sales, but it's going to be the stuff you pay for that actually brings in the bucks to keep you going.

Maybe email marketing, if you use free tools. Don't even bother with things like classifieds or traffic exchanges. Although, you might get list sign ups from a traffic exchange if you have a good lander. I wouldn't hold my breath on that but it might help some.

I'd say you may be able to pull in sign-ups from manual exchanges if you're able to make it seem like whatever they're using that exchange for is a pointless endeavor (and trust me, they are...) and you could get them started in something that really could make them some money.

I first learned what Affiliate Marketing was through one, so we can't say it doesn't work at all...it may just require much more work overall to pull people in.

Starting a Youtube channel is a very good way to promote Clickbank products.

The preselling element is very useful for conversion, and the traffic is abundant as well.

There are any ways to promote your Clickbank Products. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube Channels. Tumblr is also a great source to promote your Clickbank Product. You Have to give some hours everyday. Most important that follow their rules and don't spam. If you promote by your own website that will be more profitable. Free website also can be helpful.

Last edited:
Whatever you do dude, make sure you build your list, regardless of the methods you implement. Even if you promote Dojo, never just promote it directly without first capturing all the traffic you get.

It's also a very smart & wise move to not only capture your traffic to build your list, and not only to NOT promote The Dojo directly, but to also pre-frame yourself & the products you decide to promote.

Could go into more details, but I'd be here all day.

BUILD YOUR LIST!

As stated by several of the other affiliatefix members - I'd start a mailing list and collect emails, build some trust with that list and then pitch the Dojo to theme. Starting a value packed Youtube channel isn't a bad idea either, as video seems to be a very popular medium these days. Starting a blog could be another option (if you're patient) and can be done for free with Blogger, WordPress, and a number of other platforms.

Whichever route you choose to go - build a list!

-Casey

As mentioned build a list, start a channel and start to build trust/add value to your end users. Also have patience and persistence in what you choose!

To be honest with you there is no true "free" way of getting traffic to promote your products. Its either going to cost you money or your own time (which is more valuable then money). One recommendation that has worked for me in the past is to create a Youtube channel and offer valuable content, such as tutorials, how tos, tips, reviews etc. You will get subscribers because they will trust you. After a while you can pitch a product here and there because you will have their trust. Make sure the product is congruent with your channel, and that you actually believe the product will help them. Hope this helps.

banners
Back