The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Prelander click through rate

Firestarter

affiliate
Hi. I'm new to mobile marketing. I am testing some sweepstakes. What is generally acceptable click through rate on prelander to offer page? Does 10-20% sound like normal?

yes it's Cool :)
10% is deferentially Cool , but that also depends on how much your landing page is aggressive :) .
can you tell us about your landing page , what scripts did you used to make it aggressive

Hey,
If your lander is not that aggressive so 10% is good and 20% will be even great.
But you always need to make sure the quality of the leads you are getting because sometimes when the CTR is way too high it's not a good thing

Hey,
If your lander is not that aggressive so 10% is good and 20% will be even great.
But you always need to make sure the quality of the leads you are getting because sometimes when the CTR is way too high it's not a good thing
That's what I thought. Might be bot traffic too. Traffic is coming from Propellerads

That's what I thought. Might be bot traffic too. Traffic is coming from Propellerads
I am familiar with PropellerAds and mostly they have genuine traffic but still you should to check the leads and make sure no fraud is coming from them (normal percentage of frauds is around 5-10, and it needs to be cleaned once captured. I believe they have fraud detection systems). Also you can always use other networks.
P.M me on Skype if you are looking for more traffic sources.

Hi!

In what CTRs are concerned, 10-20% sound to me like very good numbers.

Sometimes, in Sweepstakes, success could be a matter of promoting the right prize to its most related audience.

Keep it up, and I hope you turn those clicks into conversions!

Cheers!

I am familiar with PropellerAds and mostly they have genuine traffic but still you should to check the leads and make sure no fraud is coming from them (normal percentage of frauds is around 5-10, and it needs to be cleaned once captured. I believe they have fraud detection systems). Also you can always use other networks.
P.M me on Skype if you are looking for more traffic sources.
Is it really that low(5-10%)? People are quite pessimistic, I was reading everywhere that there is a lot of bots involved

Hi!

In what CTRs are concerned, 10-20% sound to me like very good numbers.

Sometimes, in Sweepstakes, success could be a matter of promoting the right prize to its most related audience.

Keep it up, and I hope you turn those clicks into conversions!

Cheers!
CTR doesn't really matter in the beginning.. CR does - when you've got the CR you can look at increasing the CTR.

Thanks for advice!

MI
Back