The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is your CTR?

Mr.Z

Hi guys,

Just like in title, I'm curious what CTR are you usually get with your landing pages?
I run PPV traffic on ZeroPark for mobile sweepstakes and tried quite few landing pages cloned from AdPlexity and I usually get hardly 1% CTR with them, sometimes even 0.5%, which seems crazy low to me. Is this normal? What is your CTR and if you answer me that, please also tell me, if you can, if it's for compliant or non-compliant landing pages.
I spent a day yesterday to optimize one of the best converting landing pages I could find on AdPlexity to make it do 2% CTR.
I use scarcity timer, personalization, good headline etc.

I learn from Mobile Immersion program and it says I should be getting about 10% CTR with my LPs, that's why I'm really surprised that even with very well optimized LP I'm still getting as low as 2% CTR.

P.S. I run follow along on this forum and I was getting up to 30-80% CTR earlier with my landing pages, when I discovered that those LPs auto-redirect user to the offer if the user doesn't click through the page in certain time, and that was count as a user click, that's why Voluum showed me that high CTR. I actually believed my LPs generate that high CTR naturally, silly me, that is embarrasing, lol :D

Thanks a lot! :)
Mr.Z

Best Ad Group In Current Bing Campaign:

Ad To LP (17.1%) - Mobile
Ad To LP (6.37%) - Desktop

I expected mobile to be lower as this is an email opt-in page.

Addendum:

Best day:
LP Opt-In (54.9325%) - Mobile
LP Opt-In (82.7475%) - Desktop

Last edited:
Sweepstakes on Pop and redirect traffic:
CTR is between 2-10%.
2% is with broad traffic and 10% with narrowed down sources.

I'm a noobie but I think that optimising traffic > optimising landing page

Hi guys,

Just like in title, I'm curious what CTR are you usually get with your landing pages?
I run PPV traffic on ZeroPark for mobile sweepstakes and tried quite few landing pages cloned from AdPlexity and I usually get hardly 1% CTR with them, sometimes even 0.5%, which seems crazy low to me. Is this normal? What is your CTR and if you answer me that, please also tell me, if you can, if it's for compliant or non-compliant landing pages.
I spent a day yesterday to optimize one of the best converting landing pages I could find on AdPlexity to make it do 2% CTR.
I use scarcity timer, personalization, good headline etc.

I learn from Mobile Immersion program and it says I should be getting about 10% CTR with my LPs, that's why I'm really surprised that even with very well optimized LP I'm still getting as low as 2% CTR.

P.S. I run follow along on this forum and I was getting up to 30-80% CTR earlier with my landing pages, when I discovered that those LPs auto-redirect user to the offer if the user doesn't click through the page in certain time, and that was count as a user click, that's why Voluum showed me that high CTR. I actually believed my LPs generate that high CTR naturally, silly me, that is embarrasing, lol :D

Thanks a lot! :)
Mr.Z

What is considered a good CTR depends on GEO, type of traffic and vertical.

For example, if your running a targeted sweepstakes campaign on Facebook (the best premium traffic there is) in the USA a good landing page CTR would be 20%+ however if you were running the same campaign on pop traffic (low quality) a good CTR would be around 5%+

The 10% CTR as a measurement of whether a sweepstakes landing page is good or not is more of a GUIDELINE, not an iron rule :)

What is considered a good CTR depends on GEO, type of traffic and vertical.

For example, if your running a targeted sweepstakes campaign on Facebook (the best premium traffic there is) in the USA a good landing page CTR would be 20%+ however if you were running the same campaign on pop traffic (low quality) a good CTR would be around 5%+

The 10% CTR as a measurement of whether a sweepstakes landing page is good or not is more of a GUIDELINE, not an iron rule :)
Awesome, thanks a lot!

For mobile you want your landing pages to run as fast as possible, IE sub 1sec load times. When you factor in the redirect speed of your tracker this can be even higher.

I would recommend you try using Cloudflare and ensure you set page rules to cache everything. I have been using the wild card http://domain.com/*/* and setting the cache to everything.

This wildcard will cache everything. .com/* sets the folders and /* sets the files. This means you only need 1 page rule for the account.

Remember that when you use Cloudflare and page rules you must purge the cache in Cloudflare after any changes to the lander in order to see them.

A lander that loads in 1.5seconds without cloudflare can be 250ms with Cloudflare which will directly impact ROI.

Also go onto GTmetrix | Website Speed and Performance Optimization and run a speed test. Take a look at the pointers it gives and improve on these. a Good .htaccess file can also make a world of difference.

MI
Back